Missing legends in my decks

For some reason my Sathrovarr is missing in my druid deck shows as red and wont let me add it back in. Same with a couple other decks legends are red and cant put them back into decks that were complete

Known Bug:

Same here. I’ve got more missing cards than just legendaries though, almost all my decks have missing cards in them. Reported it here too https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/missing-cards-i-did-have-before/2805/8

Hello,

I have an issue with Hearthstone, my collection in the game showed me that i had 2 copies of the following legendary cards: “Ragnaros, the firelord”, Sylvanas Windrunner, Emperor Thaurissan, The Curator. One of the two copies of each card was an uncraftable one and the other was craftable, so i disenchanted the craftable ones and received crystals for it. And now a couple of days later the uncraftable ones vanished from my card collection and it screwed up my decks, it spent money and lots of time gathering those cards, and the game cheated me by showing me that i had 2 copies of those and then removing the uncraftable one later. I hope you can help me solve this issue, that i could receive those cards back to me and you can have your 1600 crystals back if need be, because if the game didnt show me that i had an uncraftable copy of those cards i wouldve never disenchanted them in the first place. I hope you understand my message. This kinda ruins the joy and good experience for me in HS…

Regards,
Matin Sadeghi

For the reason those cards were missing, see:

The event was announced in advance, it was told very explicitly that everyone would get copies that were temporary, and that they would disappear at the end of the event.

You can open a support ticket, tell them that you chose to not read any of the information give, and then ask whether they’ll give you a pity refund. But I’m not sure how good your chances are.

Hi, I have the same issue with some of my legendary cards and maybe even other cards that I’m not aware of. I know I owned a copy of Yogg Saron, N’Zoth, Mysterious Challenger and Varian Wrynn from whispers of the old gods. These cards have disappeared from my collection since the update. I’m 100% certain I owned these cards as I stopped playing for a more than a year and had decks built around them when I came back.

In your collection, change the sets from Standard to Wild. Those are the original cards.

Hi,
N’Zoth, Val Jin …
What the Hell with MISSING CARD?
Can’t play my favorite Decks !!!
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Give me them BACK Please
Merry Chrismas anyway