Mirror Boomsday Puzzle - Astromancer Arwyn

Hello!
After recent changes of Priests Smite its become impossible to complete Astromancer Arwyn`s puzzle #6 in the Boomsday Puzzles
There is only one way to solve it: play 2 holy smites on yeti and behemoth, then heal another behemoth, after that play Stars Align and play divine spirit. But, due to incrased smite dmg it doesnt work.

14 Likes

Known issue, fix is upcoming soon:

2 Likes

the bugs are not fixed yet… did you forgot about it or you are making fun of us?

Good news, fix should be live later today:

still not working :frowning:

Still not working, yet😥

1 Like

Unfortunately, the hotfix had to be postponed. It is now scheduled to go live early next week.

Not working yet, can you please keep us update?

You can follow the link I provided, it has been updated, the last news is:

2 Likes

The issue still persists.

If you follow the link in the post above yours, you will read that the server hotfix went live for other issues, but not for the Boomsday puzzles. That part has been delayed so that the other fixes could go live.

The issue still persist, can you have a fixed date?

this is not the only issue… that persist…

puzzle :

1. Mirrors
    Astromancer Arwyn`s puzzle #6 in the Boomsday Puzzles , because the Smite change from 2 of 3 Damage… its still impssible to get this puzzle done

2. The Secret LAB

Dr.boom 4/4 Lethal… to get this done… powerword-shield give a minion + 2 health and draw a card after the changes, powerword-shield give minion only 2+ life … so its not more possible… to get the card “nortshire cleric” on the field with this amount of possiblities…

this 2 BUGS blocking me since the newest patch…
this is frustrating like hell

1 Like

They announced a date three times, and had to push back three times because they encountered unexpected issues.
After that last time they changed the announcement to “soon”, without specifying a date.

I dont know what to say…

PUSH @ Blizzard FIX old Stuff first… before u develope new “things” and they will need fix too… jesus…

1 Like

I see, changing the card value will probably encounter issues elsewhere, why don’t change the Holy smite with another card that deals 2 damage?

1 Like

thats possible, but then you might run into other issues elsewhere instead. they know what they are doing, just give them time.

The best (in my opinion) solution of this problem is to reduce health of the leftmost creature from 10-6 to 10-5. So the puzzle is solved, and there’s no need to change card’s balance.

Hope it’s going to be fixed soon.

1 Like

When will solve the problem

No announcement yet on the date for the fix.