Mirror Boomsday Puzzle - Astromancer Arwyn

The best (in my opinion) solution of this problem is to reduce health of the leftmost creature from 10-6 to 10-5. So the puzzle is solved, and there’s no need to change card’s balance.

Hope it’s going to be fixed soon.

1 Like

When will solve the problem

No announcement yet on the date for the fix.

I probably didn’t get it
Card back

Still not working…

they have literally made a post where they explained that they had ran into some unexpected complications when fixing the issue.

wow i just spend a day trying to do the quest and is not possible solution because a BUG? now you change the card from 2 hit to 3 ok. why you do ADD 1 extra hit point to the 2 CARD to solve the problem. wow is like you do NOT know how MATH works? or take out the MIRROR BOOMSDAY PUZZLE. the quest log. LOL.

they still didn’t fixed those bugs like Astromancer Arwyn`s puzzle #6 in the Boomsday Puzzles
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: #bug-report

As Peverin mentioned, the originally intended fix had some unexpected issues, the fix is now going to be part of an upcoming patch, but the date for the fix has not been announced yet.

3 Likes

I am a new user and really have fewer card counts than other players. This error needs to be resolved in order to have more cards with Solo mode. Thanks everyone, good work.

Completing the Boomsday lab rewards the player with a card Back. Not with a pack, or single cards.
So completing this solo mode will not give you more cards for solo play.

it’s ok for me and I didn’t know it. Thanks for the info, but I want to play this mode. that’s why i feel sorry. Thanks

Hey Blizz, can you please fix this.

2 Likes

@ Rhasimir
Would love to have an update to know that this still WILL get fixed. I can be patient – with coronavirus business is not “as usual.” Just some word that indicates we haven’t been forgotten, thanks.

Not sure why you ask me specifically? I am just a regular player like you, it is not like I have inside information. The last update I have seen is this:

Can’t believe I wasted all that time. Taking forever. Why don’t you just replace the monsters with +1 health monsters and or ones that work. Please compensate me for the frustration and pain and suffering.

coding isnt as easy as adding a +1 and everything is fixed

1 Like

This is not fixed…

STILL not fixed…

It actually is. All puzzles have at least one working solution.