Maybe a hacker with strange names

Hello. I’ve been running into these strange names… For example: FN44XP4, PHL2D4H, NZ02V28, and etc. While in a game with those strange names, this happened to me a few times where the game would actually freezes and still I can click on my hero and say an emote. The other time was when the other opponent was moving around his arrow to target an minion or the hero while still the game was on freeze where I can still click on my hero and say an emote. And this arrow to target an minion or the hero was in the wrong spot to be targeting at. The opponents with these strange names don’t even say an emote the whole time as well. They play, and when you almost get to beat them, the game freezes where we both can’t do nothing… Please check up on these strange names. I also have proof where I took pictures of these strange names and there is a lot of them. Please help.

If you truly believe that you came across a suspicious account, then by all means send any information you have to hacks@blizzard.com.

The issue you are describing sounds more like a disconnection from your side. I recommend that you review this link for more inforamtion.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I have reported it to the hacks@blizzard.com :slight_smile:

Additionally, the names described sound like bot accounts. Many such bots will try to simulate player behavior by hovering over cards and selection targets before performing actions. A poorly designed bot could transmit incorrect selection information, which would look suspicious to the other player. It could also conceivably cause unexpected behavior when the client receives invalid information, possibly leading to a high frequency of disconnects experienced with these opponents. That latter part would be a bug or exploit, though obviously I wouldn’t recommend anyone other than Blizzard attempt to reproduce it.

2 Likes

OOOHHHH!! That makes sense. Whoops! Hahaha. I SEE it now. Okay. Thank you for telling me that. Now I know about those strange names. Got it! THANK YOU!! :smiley: