March 21st - Visual glitches in BG on Android

For the last few days I have seen the following visual glitches while playing Battlegrounds on my Samsung S9.

• Speeding up of battles to the point of being impossible to track. At times you can only see flashes of numbers, implying that combat is being conducted, but several battles can take place in just one second.
  • Glyph Guardian visual glitch when attacking. Card becomes larger and its image remains stuck in place even after attacking or other minions dying.
3 Likes

Pretty much the same on IOS or at least on the phone that I have (iPhone 7)

Regarding the first point, see this post and the Reddit post linked in it (summary: on mobile, if animation takes too long, it will skip parts of it, but currently this feature may be a bit too sensitive):

Regarding the second point, do you have perchance a screenshot of this? To share screenshots, see:

Visual graphics acceleration was a great idea for the recruit stage but in the battle mode it defeats the whole experience. Might as well not have the battle stage just say who won. This needs to change otherwise it is taking away from the whole Battleground game play!