Lotus Agents Not Working As Intended

I have an issue in Wild. Whenever I play Lotus Agents, he doesn’t grant an extra durability for Spectral Cutlass. Normally, he used to grant an extra durability because it’s a tri-class card. I mean, he is considered as Druid-Shaman class card beside Rogue, even though he is within Neutral cards section. Similarly, he doesn’t proc the effects of Underbelly/Vendetta while he is in-hand.

It’s baffling to me as to why Lotus Agents doesn’t grant extra durability or proc some abilities while Kabal Courier/Grimestreet Informant does. I believe his effect was changed because of Arena balance reasons. After the Arena rotations, could you Devs kindly revert Lotus Agents -and any tri-class cards that have bug like this- back to what he was supposed to? So, I can have fun in Wild again. Or, explain to me as to why Lotus Agents doesn’t grant extra durability or proc some abilities while Kabal Courier/Grimestreet Informant does.

Lotus Agent is a rogue class card, you can put it into rogue deck. It works as intended.
Cabal Courier is not a rogue class card and you cannot put into rogue deck so it also works as intended.

1 Like

I guess you missed the point, and what you said is irrelevant to the topic. As a tri-class card, Lotus Agents used to activate effects of Vendetta/Underbelly and upgrade Spectral Cutlass. Now, it isn’t the case. Why is that, dear Devs? I look forward a blue post to answer my question.

You are in luck, here is your Blue answer:

So, working as intended.

1 Like

I looked over it again and again. There, I could only see “working as intended” or “not working as intended” arguments all over the place. Also, no blue post or Dev response (except the hotfix announcement) puts the situation in vague. Wish there were blue/Dev response.

While no dev has explained WHY as far as I know, they did say that the change was completely intentional, there was a hotfix specifically to change the behavior to what it currently is. As such, this is not a bug. If you want to argue balance changes, you are welcome to do so in the appropriate forums, such as the Community Discussion one since that is where the change was announced.

I want to hear the reason from they (As you stated, WHY?). I don’t care about balance or being intentional, I am curious for their consensus/logic/reason behind it.

In that case, as Rhasimir suggests, go post on either the Community Discussion Forum (where the change was announced), the Multiplayer Discussion Forum, or perhaps on Twitter or Reddit.
This forum is for bug reports. Since this was an intentional change, it is not a bug and further discussion here is pointless.