Lokholar the Ice Lord obtained through Golden Bundle Rank 2

Hello,

I received a golden Lokholar the Ice Lord as a ‘reward’ for purchasing the Golden Bundle Rank 2. It was one of the two goldens given for the purchase.

My understanding is that this card is not meant to be obtained outside of the reward track. I contacted support, and they didn’t seem to understand the issue. Is this the right place to get help? Golden Bundle Rank 2 is $80 and I’m pretty sure I was ripped off due to this bug…

1 Like

did you claim the one from the reward track before opening the pack?

are you sure the reward track offered Ice Lord?

If you can’t even bother to check the reward track, and are so disconnected to the game that you don’t know that Ice Lord is the Level 1 Reward, why do you bother to respond?
To the OP: It’s a known bug. It’s discussed here, and mentioned several times in this thread. Hope you all get a solution.

1 Like

how hard can it be to make a second copy of a “non dustable” card “dustable”?

There was already this issue when people bought premade decks and they got 2x mankrik, but in that case I think they didn’t refund them because you bought a list of cards, not 30 cards.

The icelord should definetly be refunded, it’s a paid card afterall, just like Korrak

First, the level 1 reward won’t stop you receiving a golden lokholar from the golden bundle, the level 25 tavern pass reward will.
Second, it’s the player’s choice when to collect his/her reward.It just shouldn’t be assumed.