Loaner Deck "Plaguebringer" Unable to connect to game

Trying to start the game with the “Plaguebringer” Loaner Deck always results in the game not loading, it is impossible to play with this deck. As soon as you enter the queue, you get the message “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again”.

Issue persists on restart/waiting hours.

3 Likes

Same error, cannot play this deck

Delete the deck in your collection and the recreate it. That should fix it.

We cannot delete loaner deck

I see. I never used loaner decks.

Usually this error can be fixed by deleting the deck.

Same issue here. That deck fails 100% for me. The strange thing is that other decks seem to work like 50% of the time, like the warrior deck, while I have a 100% success rate with the paladin deck.

1 Like

ok i did check the recipe they use and there are some cards that can cause problems…

Lord Marrowgar is a unlockable card obtained from completing the Death Knight Prologue , the gold version require (Win 500 games as Death Knight in Ranked, Arena, or Duels.)

Grave Strength is another Core that require completing the Prologue for normal and Death Knight Victory
(Win 250 games as Death Knight in Ranked, Arena, or Duels.). for Gold.

So let’s check , do you have completed the Death Knight Prologue ?

1 Like

Yes I have completed the Death Knight Prologue. Not sure if I had the first time I tried the play the deck though, if by some strange reason the first failure would have corrupted the deck.

so it’s their problem , there are other player with same bug.

Same problem, possible to delete and choose another deck?

Mange to get it working by deleting it and make it again.

just for the info , you said you have deleted it and recreated … so that means that this player said a wrong thing

???

Same issue occurs for me after I kept this particular loaner deck . It used to work correctly few days ago

Still not added to the official bug lists/got a developer response unfortunately. It’s pretty funny that the main mechanic to get players back into the game was broken, I’ve already uninstalled and moved on.

Found a fix. Open the deck, add Renathal. Add more cards. Enjoy 🫵🏻

1 Like

This worked thank you. After adding a few cards the lich king said I could add cards of any rune to my deck now and the queing issue stopped

1 Like

Close to this one, I added Ren, closed the deck, removed Ren, and was able to play the default freebie deck.