Lich king fight - 2 bugs

Hello. 2 bugs found during Lich king fight:

1. Text says “won’t” but Lich king says “will not” during fight. Please correct when possible. Screenshot: imgur com/UCXudZX

2. While fighting Lich king and playing Kobold Stickyfinger the weapon actually gets stolen, but after killing all Trapped Souls Lich king stays immune, even though his hero power says otherwise (he should be immune when controlling Trapped Soul, not when controlling weapon). Please correct when possible.
    Screenshot: imgur com/0H1czkl

When creating post there is info that I can’t add links in my posts!! Why is that?? So I removed dots from URL to put screenshots…

Thanks in advance!

The instructions are right above your post:

The only reasonable* way to correct this problem with a very old adventure like Frozen Throne would be to ban the card from deck creation for that mode. So, in the mean time, just don’t include it voluntarily, and it will be resolved!

*: I mean reasonable in terms of how much resources are spent fixing the issue. A couple of minutes to ban the card vs re-designing the whole encounter. In any case, cards which disable hero powers are already banned from adventures to not trivialize them, so Stickyfinger should get the same treatment.

1 Like

What they should do is just give Kobold Stickyfinger the same treatment as an Acidic Swamp Ooze would do (The Lich King would emote you that it doesn’t work). That might be a simple adding of the card, or a whole bunch of work, depending on how they coded it.