Is Pandaren importer being changed? (with image)

How about:

Common · Minion · Voyage to the Sunken City · Battlecry: Dredge.

?

4 Likes

It’s crazy you said this, I was thinking it earlier.

1 Like

this seems very good in quest priest: it helps to draw something to finish the quest, or in the late game to look for the shard

3 Likes

The big elekk isn’t rotating out, at 7. What were people running besides that in the 7 slot?

1 Like

Soul mirror was by far the best one, some people ran mutanus but that card is so bad vs aggro decks. Also draconic studies was ran to find a dragon and discount them down to 7 mana.

2 Likes

I run Soul Mirror and Mutanus.

I am way too clumsy and if I only run spells then I always manage to discount them and then I am left with no 7 card. And at my dumpster rank it always comes handy.

Gallon has also tweeted that there’s a good chance the Importer Nerf will be reverted once Rogue has a big enough spell pool to prevent the ability to guarantee Shadowstep in Importer’s Discover pool:

2 Likes

Eh, there’s Thrive in the Shadows and Murkwater Scribe. Maybe Soothsayer Caravan I guess.

The 7 slot… there’s Slithering Deathscale. So maybe some kind of weird naga build will make sense. But it looks pretty anemic for the moment.

Outside of removing step (which honestly we all knew they weren’t going to do) this seems like the best way to prevent it from occurring and Gallon acknowledging that it would likely revert once more spells go in is a good thing.

2 Likes

havent checked the cards on the 3 mana slot ill have after rotation but for me 3 mana is the one i always had problems choosing the right cards for

1 Like

We have Venomous Scorpid. If we compare both, the Pandaren really feels outdated.

I once tried a vanndar list with the quest priest. I was doing whatever I could to reduce the cost of cards while playing on curve. surprisingly I did not do to bad with it when I was playing it, but ever since the priest questline I have hatted playing the priest deck especially the mirror because it has become who can draw their deck faster and play the reward. very boring in my opinion.

ive been running soul mirror and keymaster alabaster

started running this guy after kaz was released

This change doesn’t kill the deck.

Turn 0: Rig Importer to always offer Shadowstep and damaging spells (probably Wicked Stab and Backstab).
Turn 3: Importer, Shadowstep.
Turn 4: Brann, Importer, Shadowstep x2.
Turn 5+:

• Brann is 1 mana.
  • With Brann: Mailbox Dancer, Coin, Importer, Shadowstep x2 costs 0 mana (2 the first time) and gives you a Coin.
  • With Brann: Importer, Shadowstep costs 1 mana and gives you a damaging spell.
  • Importer, Shadowstep x2 costs 1 mana and returns Brann to your hand.

So still an infinite you can replay every single turn, clearing anything your opponent plays and going face if they don’t have any minions to kill.

This nerf has completely destroyed my faith in Blizzard having anything resembling intelligence.

1 Like

Ffs just remove shadowstep, that card has always been a problemchild