Is it possible to regain your trust level 3 after uve lost it

Lost my trust level after post got flagged just curious do i start from over to get it back how does it work.

Afaik no.
Once evil, always evil or so they say.

If you weren’t suspended for some hours, you should still be trust level 3. Submit a ticket in this case.

I didnt even know i was not allow to complained about a suspension thats how i got the second flag.

1 Like

In this forum, you are guilty unless proven otherwise:p
Most, honorable, regular forum users can’t be any longer tier 3; you are in good compagny.

4 Likes

Someone mentioned a while ago regaining tl3 after 3 months of good behaviour, so there might be hope.

The question is, is it worth it with the ridiculous criteria and eggshells you have to walk on to keep it?

1 Like

It’s been a hot minute since my last ban/silence, but I’ve never regained it after getting busted back down to TL2.

4 Likes

Maybe you could ask the support, revoke your criminal status? I am dying for an answer^^

I’ve appealed some activities before and they tend to not respond very pleasantly to me lol.

Honestly, it doesn’t really matter anyway.

I will do it ok tomorow.

Did you keep up the post read count since? You havent been as active recently, and 20k in 100 days is a lot to read on a forum as (in)active as this one.

Also, I think Jonius (iirc) also opened a ticket regarding it just before it was reactivated.

1 Like

Idk what my weekly stats are. Probably not.

Honestly I don’t really think it’s worth it on here these days anyway.

What perks do you receive being TL3 that make it worth trying to avoid any scrutiny?

I didn’t know people were gaming the forums for, well for something?

I wouldn’t know. I’ve been banned so many times my trust level will never be anything above: “public enemy”.

1 Like

The only one that anyone really cares about is being able to link to “unapproved” sites without using workarounds.

1 Like

Ahh okay thanks for the info. I was always curious why people worried about trust levels.

Nope, getting a suspension on this gaming forum is like a permanent criminal record. It will follow you forever.

1 Like

There’s a forum standing??

Can’t say I knew anything about it… Don’t know what kind is not do I care. I have a life to live and this forum plays such a miniscule role in it

Can’t believe there is tier system. Who knew :rofl:

To answer the OP, yes, it is possible to regain TL3.

I got a 24hr silence in Dec 2019, lost TL3, got TL3 back 6 months or so later. I’ve lost it again because I’m nowhere near active enough on forums these days.

Being able to post links and your own images, and create wiki pages. Something which I should have done more at the time, create some HS guides.

2 Likes