Infuse quest. infuse quest

why did blizzard add a weekly quest that cant be done this week? i swear its almost like player happiness is an after thought with these people lol.

3 Likes

Good question

1 Like

probably because they expect people to try to complete it thats why they unlock the new expansion cards on duels

you must be new so you dont know about this

you can RE ROLL the quests !
oh

and welcome to HS

1 Like

when you fell down the stupid tree, you must have hit ever branch on the way down.

2 Likes

Cuz it’s gonna be here in like 4 1/2 days and they’re seeing if people are keeping their daily log empty/finished.

and the gold medal for mental gymnastics goes to.

1 Like

Said the person having a nervous breakdown over a quest that can be rerolled with a single click.

4 Likes

why ? you can re roll the quests give it a try

you should be able to figure out how to do it isnt that hard

2 Likes

and that is how you got the gold right there.

it so weird that you think that always gives you a quest that can be done.

1 Like

Im not following, what quest cannot be done? Why exactly can it not be? I recall there was a time I couldnt complete the stormwind questlines quest because I didnt have any of them at all at the time. Is this the same issue but Im not getting what it is you are missing?

They do this every time there is a new expansion.
They also used to (I don’t know if it’s still the case) remove XP rewards from the achievements.

They haven’t found a way to release the update in a clean way on day 1, so we have to deal with 7 days of “unoptimal game”, which is understandable since blizzard is a small indie company

because “infuse” is a new keyword; right now there are no infuse cards available :joy:

2 Likes

so ? your poblems is a a specific type of quests im thinking you complain for the sake of complaining and nothing else

(this was posted an hour before my first post in this thread )
again

RE ROLL!

2 Likes

Probably just to annoy you

Also to give the REST of us a chuckle at your expense

1 Like

even when there is an obvious problem (easily avoidable by blizzard), you have always a solution.

I don’t understand if you are a very positive person or a very apathetic one

always thought they do it to promote duels

since theyve been adding the new expansion cards to the buckets and card generation pools since they added duels

no idea why is so hard to complethe the infuse one with dules giving you 2+ infuse cards each run

1 Like

I play almost exclusively duels and BGs and I have yet to see any cards with Infuse offered or even used by my opponent. I have encountered the werewolf hero 3 times but never had him offered as an option to pick as of yet. Gone 11 runs this week each one roughly 2 or 4 wins each time. I dont see the same thing ya’ll seem to in duels lol. (like a run that goes further than 5 wins, lol).

Also, you cant reroll a weekly again once you;ve rolled it. Ive tried before and had to wait a week for it to be re-rollable.

im guessing you re rolled on a sunday