How is infinite turn quest mage inwild healthy?

This just in, toxic player doesnt understand toxic mechanics. Riveting.

1 Like

You can try to use the watch towers that increase mana cost for their cards drawn.
There are more cards that make it even more annoying. A minion that makes spells cost 2 more. A minion that makes minions cost 1 more. A card that makes battlecry minions cost 2 more. Cards that counter their next minion or spell. Cards that makes your hero immune for spells and hero powers (monk), weapon steal, secret steal or destroys, cards that let enemy draw cards and makes his hand full.

And yes. If you put all those counters in a deck you won’t face them…

2 Likes

You realize the only reason Wild exists is to shut people up about Blizzard invalidating their cards in order to sell them more cards, right? Blizzard doesn’t give a flying one about Wild, it is just there to shut people up about getting screwed out of their card collection because technically “You still have the cards”.

This is REAL I swear lol - there was this one meta where rezz priest was everywhere so I made a shaman with every devolve / transform, etc. possible. I think I faced 2 of them in like 90 games with that deck lol.

3 Likes

Says the toxic player whose devolving into hurling insults.

“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him.”
— Proverbs 26:4

Wild exists so that players can play with every card in the game.

1 Like

Its not an insult if true

1 Like