Higher rate of gameplay bugs

Again more disconnect, freeze, thrown out of game, unable to reconnect and more bugs that are affecting playing the game.

Thanks Blizz for continuing to ignore all of these for so many years while taking money with no shame at all!

This forum is for helping to identify bugs so that they can find the underlying issue and fix them, not for complaining about them. Details about the conditions leading to your specific bugs would be appreciated.

1 Like

Sounds like you just have a poor connection. Not much else to say! Have a good day.

4 Likes

I would not say so. I am waiting for some bugs to be fixed for over 2 years. This only serves as a dump for bug reports so you do not submit support tickets for that and bother support team with some stupid bugs that are preventing you from playing the game for which they take a lot of money from you!

@shuteye
Would you care to explain? Or you are just trolling like many times before when i provided you with a lot of facts why this is not poor connection?

you described exaclty what happens when you have a bad connection on your OP

word by word is a bad connection or an outdated device

1 Like

What is there to explain?

“disconnect, freeze, thrown out of game, unable to reconnect” sounds like the actual literal definition of a poor internet connection. I don’t know what further explanation you could possibly want…

4 Likes

If you can play CSGO / CS2 and other shooters etc. with a ping of < 10ms and generally have a great connection, it might just not be your connection but the game’s side problem, as others have reported as well.

@shuteye
Ok, just to remind you that i gave you info where blizz suport also thought that and requested some files from me which i provided and after investigation they said they can not find any issue on my side, and i was telling you that i have no problems with anything else depending on connection. That is the point where you ignored my comment and here you come again to troll. Next time you do this this thing i will just link you to this comment

@Yessssssssss
I am playing Dota2 and had no connection issues what so ever

you can be playing HS and someone else has running another game and you start updating sometihng like fornite most game keep running just witn a bit of lag but HS will lose connection sometimes
what he describes happens with outdated devices ( in know bewcause i t was happened back then to me with my old android 5 phone

dont expect to find any info on that link for some reason he never says what happens when this supposed bug triggers not long ago he was asked to find his own orignal post about the bug and link to it he never did

i dont think this bug exists because he claims is a years old bug he had for years and …for some reason hes unable to describe it like every single other poster did in this forum with their own bugs

everyone else in this forum posts the bug info on the OP of their threds

this guy pretends to be offended if you ask him to post like is described on the sticky

Same for me. Every game goes smooth, just this clownfiesta is always buggy or outright crap in every potential regard. Massive downfall since Ben left.

there is nothing there
why are you pretending you posted the details ?

all you do is tell us asking for you to post info on a bug like the rest us do when posting on the bug forum is trolling

you made up your own definiton for the word “trolling” which applies only for you when asked to tell us exactly what are you talking about

the first time i saw one of your zero info posts i thought you were talking about the jerry rig bug which was causing disconnetions when played until you claimed the bug is over 2 years old

on another thread someone asked you to copy paste your first post with all the info so you wouldnt have to bump your 2 year old thread

you never did

1 Like

Just follow the chain links and when you start replying to my responses on your requests we can continue. I cant stand trolls like you!

That doesn’t matter. What matters is your connection TO THE HEARTHSTONE SERVER.

It does not matter that you have a good connection to YouTube, or Fortnite, or Slack, or whatever other services you use. Only your Hearthstone connection matters in this conversation.

I don’t know WHY your Hearthstone connection would be poor when your other connections are good. Maybe your ISP has awkward routing to the western US, or maybe those other services are just more tolerant of lag, or any of a hundred other reasons.

1 Like

And and least 3 different internet providers with couple of different pc configs and several windows instances all they had the same problem but this same game did not? Is that what you want to tell me? It is my fault that they can not make stable game? But they have no problem taking money…

You will make up any stupid reason with no logic just so you can blame me for all those things. After all these info i have provided you just say “it is on your side” and i have to accept it, with 0 argumetns!

Or, like i said, you are just trolling, which is most likely thing here.

HS is less tolerant to lag

i avoid playing HS and play fornite instead when im downloading something(like some other game update) because i know the game will lag and disconnect often while i do but other games have bit of lag and remain playable

1 Like

Pls do not comment after you answer Higher rate of gameplay bugs - #13 by Aleksandar-2751

just follow the chain link and pls do not troll anymore.

Heads-up, that chain ends with no further links on a thread 20 days ago where you’re still talking about “previous reports” with no further links. It would be more helpful if you linked directly to your oldest thread, the one that describes the bugs in-detail, rather than linking to a link to a link to a link… starts to feel like you’re just messing with people.

Just wanted to point out his trolling, and he knows it. He makes some conclusion based on nothing and ask a question, i give him info on that and why he is wrong and i ask him to reply on that and he just ignore. Then on my next bug report he just do the same thing. I can find those comments if you want?