Hello there all I want to report a Cheater in Hearthstone

Hello I want to report that in Hearthstone there is a cheater how made the rope not showing and forced me to miss my turns I REALLY HOPE THAT SOMEONE WILL SEE THIS FORM THE GM’S btw i have pictures how 2 min have passed and no rope same mana crystals same hand no change

1. Remove the name. Naming and shaming is against the forum code of conduct.
  2. What you’re describing is a disconnection from the Hearthstone servers. It’s nothing your opponent did.

If you notice this (typically ~75 secs of no rope), you can Alt-F4 out of Hearthstone (or Recent Apps > Swipe Hearthstone away) and relaunch the game. If done quick enough, you’ll reconnect to your game.

Learn more here.

1 Like

Not a disconnection had internet app was online not disconnected and if i where disconnected it would show me and it didn’t show so don’t defend a cheater if u are not one of those ? Oh don’t worry I already made a ticket with all the pictures and time frames

this is well known. if the opponenet knows he is gonna lose he ddos and make you disconnect from hearthstone

You can be disconnected from the Hearthstone servers and still retain internet access. Please read the link I posted for more information.

It’s actually quite difficult to ‘cheat’ in Hearthstone (apart from abusing bugs), since all calculations are done server-side. Your computer/device is simply an input/output method.