Heist stuck in a loop

Original thread I was participating in said they are not working in THIS specific problem, so I need to make a new thread for it. So here it is.

Heroic heist, first chapter (I actually completed one run. have 9 bosses defeated, 1 run completed), but second time I tried to play it, it broke up.
Originally it started like other problem with heist: 1/0 boss and pressing play button, started loading it, but then gave me an error.
So, I played normal mode for a while and when I tried heroic again, it transitioned to another problem with the heist: Its stuck in a loop. Always 2/8 boss, although the game loads it starts from first boss. If I concede, it just gets me back to 2/8 boss screen, starting the game loads first boss again. If I win, score doesn’t upgrade, I can’t pick rewards, can’t see new cards being added to my deck, and it shows 2/8 boss, but starting the game now loads next boss (2, 3, 4… etc), Bob plays like an enemy encounter, with mulligans and cache of cash on board, but I get the coins like in normal Bob encounter and once I’m done Bob just concedes.
If I beat the run like that, nothing again happens, I’m still at 2/8 boss, no scores upgraded, and pressing play button restarts the loop from first boss.

Normal mode heist works fine for me, but I’ve seen others complain theirs normal mode stuck in a loop, but their heroic works ok.

win 7 x64
game version 14.2.2.31022

Same one for myself.
Hearthstone 14.2.2.31022:
Windows 10 x64 1809;
Windows 10 x64 1903;
Android 7.0;
Android 7.1.1.

as a worker asked Blizzard find a topic with my problem. The heroic version of the adventure has been reduced to an endless cycle of the same deck of the magician, without the ability to lose, without the ability to choose cards or bonuses, and Bob is the enemy. according to the worker Blizzard wait for help
we need here. waiting

https://vimeo.com/338350219?fbclid=IwAR3ZTlL6KtCJfE8QCQ_vXWhzDqSXmA0fS2ix4HaClhP_c2yXC_NIsjlaTN8

Same exact issue. Here is video evidence

1 Like

Having exactly the same problem, it seems that in the background an almost normal run is taking place, card pools get added to your deck at random between bosses but never treasures.

You can progress through the runs bosses although it never shows you which boss is next as it will be one of the 2 starting bosses at the pre game UI.

And you can see that you go back to first boss after conceding, it just seems like the UI between fights isn’t synced up correctly. Also that weird stuff with Bob being a fight rather than tavern. It’s not just a UI bug as I have added the pile of coins from the first wing to my deck as he had them as well as his 4 minions.

Same here. stuck on 2/8 on heroic run.
pressing play button on heroic run automatically redirects to normal run.
version 14.2.2.31022

Hello? Blizz? Can you at least keep us in touch that you are aware of the problem or what?

I have the same bug, I hope they fix it as soon as they can :frowning:
It took me a week with this loop in heroic

+1

Having the same issue since launch day. It happens on both Windows and Android clients.

Had the same issue two weeks ago when I started a heroic run for the first time. Not sure I saw Blizzard even acknowledge this bug, much less communicate on it. It would be really nice if they did.

Well, if the May 31st update on the “Known Issues List 2019” topic by Blizzard is anything to go by, they are still not aware of the fact that some people are unable to play Heroic Heist since launch.

1 Like

I have made several posts and got a blue response on one, so I ASSUME they are aware
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/insane-dalaran-heroic-bug/6513

to my friend in wow for some minor misconduct on the part of the game gm gave Lil 'Ragnaros as a gift. You and I were more fortunate, we get so many thanks from Blizzard for patience. I know, not in this topic of course, but somewhere there we got. support told to me that most likely we need to wait for a global patch. it remains to wait.

Its funny how I came back to hs only to play some heist. And its the only mode I can’t play because of some random bs. Thats just new level of rng Fing me up…

June 3rd update on the known issues is here. No mention of the heroic heist loop bug.