Hearthstone: Puzzle Lab - Astromancer Arwyn Mirror Puzzle 6/7

it cannot be solved u changed the holy smite damage from 2 to 3

4 Likes

Sigh.

1 Like

It is still not patched though.

This is still not working! When do you fix that, Blizzard?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/search?q=puzzle%20lab%20category:8%20in:title%20after:2020-03-01

And? I can’t see the exact date of the fix. And I can’t see answer from Blizzard on all of this topics. WHEN THE PUZZLES WILL BE FIXED?

there are no exact date since they ran into some complications according to their own update, if you follow the link you will see this has been answered multiple times. blizzard rarely post themselves in the forums, they just read them.

If I had to guess, the complication they ran into was that they realized that they didn’t actually have an unnerfed version of Power Word: Shield or Holy Smite in the game. Since the text changed, they’d need alternative copies of these cards if they wanted to restore the puzzles to the original state. They can’t tell the game client to display a card that it doesn’t know anything about, after all. Therefore if they didn’t want to make a new puzzle, this would have been impossible to hotfix.

However, the data of the latest patch reveals that these cards now exist:

[Holy Smite][CS1_130_Puzzle][62850]
[1 Mana, Free Spell]
Deal 2 damage.
[Power Word: Shield][CS2_004_Puzzle][62917]
[0 Mana, Free Spell]
Give a minion +2 Health.
Draw a card.

So while there hasn’t been an official word yet, and it’s still not fixed quite yet, they have recently cleared a roadblock in getting this resolved. It can now be dealt with in a server side hotfix, so I would expect results Soon™.

1 Like

Same problem here, still waiting. back to hearthstone after 1 year and i find this kind of stuff, cant even finish an adventure.