Hearthstone achievements broken

I have several achievements according to the achievement tracker, but when i go look at the achievements, there’s nothing there to collect. it’s driving me crazy!

4 Likes

Known bug already reported many times. Getting fixed next patch. It’s just a visual bug meaning you’re not actually missing out on any achievements or points.

-Valas

2 Likes

Hi! I’ve had a similar issue, I would like to know if it is the same one. Under the achievements tab of the journal, I seem to have unclaimed achievements under Gameplay, in the first section labeled “Gameplay - Alterac Valley.” I have no idea which achievements they are, as when I got them I was in a game and did not think to note them, nor would I have had time to. Upon contacting support, they said they have had similar reports, but need more info.

seems to be a visual bug from all the reports i’ve seen, drives me bonkers as well, I instinctively click there every time i back out to the main menu

Known issue, they are expecting a fix next patch.

Same issue - it won’t shut-up and I can never know when it’s legitimate now.

1 Like

nmew patch here not fixed…

1 Like

Yup, they said they would fix it, patch notes said it was fixed but: NOT FIXED.

1 Like

Getting fixed next patch being their words, not mine. Don’t be surprised at the colossal screw up this companies become.

Take care!

-Valas

1 Like

I just noticed I now have 189% complete in mercenaries achievements. o.0

1 Like