Have The Ragers Gone Too Far?

I was a bit bored with the game so I thought I know what I’ll do, make a Rager deck. I looked around and thought Rogue seemed the pick because they have Shadow Rager, so I put in all of the Rager cards, along with a few of the good 1 cost Rogue cards like Gear Shift and Deafen and Breakdance/Cold Blood and Tradeable Cutlass and Deadly Poison

And I mean idk, tbh that deck sucks, right? Like all the Ragers aren’t good, right? But then I won, again, and again, and again. I was blowing opponents out of the water. Real players, bots, it made no difference, Turn 5, turn 6, turn 7, it didn’t matter. Ragers were simply too much to handle. All of them dealing 5 damage (except Am’gam Rager, who is the perfect target for Faceless Rager btw) One of them even has Divine Shield and another one has 2 Health! These things are simply unstoppable.

So now I have to ask the question. Have The Ragers gone Too Far? Or not far enough? How many more Ragers will we continue to see in Hearthstone? Until next time :vulcan_salute:

I like when I make a stupid weird deck and win a few games with it. Maybe it’s secretly OP lol

1 Like

when I see a player play Magma rager that was in their deck I just concede out of sheer respect

2 Likes

As a long time memer, please dont do that! Its actually disrespectful to the memer, they want to play the game out. Win or, more often than not, lose. Especially if its against a human player in wild.