Grall the shark

There is a visual bug after Grall the shark is played, each time after i play him the minion from my deck that he devours stays on my screen.

2 Likes

See the known issues list:

1 Like

Fix the bug!

(ok, now you go)

I am not sure if your intent was to insult us players who spend time to help out other players, or the tone was not transmitted properly in your post. Please remember that posters like BigHugger who do not post with blue text, and who do not have the name of their department under their name, are just regular players like you. We do not control what Blizzard does, at all.

In this case, BigHugger pointed out that this issue has already been acknowledged by Blizzard as being a bug. Blizzard has not announced an estimated date for the fix. My guess is the next patch (likely the content patch preparing for the next extension, in a few weeks). If you want to re-direct your tantrum fit to Blizzard instead of BigHugger, go ahead, that might even have an effect, but I think not.

2 Likes

“Read the pinned threads” is message board etiquette 101. A condescending “everyone already knows this” is a completely fair response to people who ignore them and start redundant threads.

BigHugger’s reply wasn’t even that; it was just to the point. OP clearly didn’t read the list of known issues, so refer them to the list. If they feel dumb just by having it pointed out to them, good. That is a normal reaction to the realization that one has overlooked something obvious.

1 Like

And me calling you guys out for being bully forum police and jerks is message board standard issue response protocol.

We could just ignore all posts of common issues (and personally I usually do). But for the person reporting, giving some form of response seems like it’d be better than no response at all. And there really wasn’t anything else worth saying in response to this report besides “it’s a known issue” and “read the list of known issues”. You can phrase it differently but at the end of the day, you’re still telling somebody something that they should have already known.

1 Like

I just love the guise of being “helpful”.

No, you were short and blunt and robotic. That’s how I took it. “Read this”

Like going to a restaurant and the host says “SIT DOWN HERE”

Sheesh.

“Hey man, yeah that’s a known bug, been around a while! Theres a list of known issues pinned to the top (link) so if you have anymore issues be sure to check there! GL!”

That was hard?

I know you’re not forum ambassadors and you have no responsibility to be “fluffy and kind”, but, dude came here to post a bug, IMHO you guys were super blunt and borderline insulting and then you went on to bully me.

It’s how I see things.

Those things are not mutually exclusive. The people who frequently post here are helpful in that they get the relevant information where it needs to go. Posts of new bugs get whatever details can be found, posts of invalid bugs get referred to known game rules and interactions, posts of officially acknowledged bugs get referred to the list of officially acknowledged bugs. The information doesn’t become any less helpful just because we don’t offer service with a smile.

2 Likes

With a touch of rude and a dash of condescending and a pinch of ego.

Trust me I’ve been bullied. I know what it’s like to walk into a room full of people who think they are better than you. You can smile as much as you want and pretend you’re being nice…

I literally just said we don’t do that. Nobody is pretending to be nice. “Nice” and “helpful” are not the same thing, nor is one a prerequisite for the other.

You reap what you sow

Wow, I simply can’t believe it.
Ten posts in response to a failed attempt to insult me that I chose to simply ignore.

Can we now all take a deep breath and try to remember that this forum is supposed to be reserved for bug reports? All this off-topic nonsense is wasting valuable time of Blizzard employees. (And, frankly, of me too).

2 Likes