Gral, The Shark + Mind Control could attack immediately

Hi,
I just encountered a bug while playing Arena:

“Tomb Spider” gave me “Gral, The Shark” which i played and it ate “Tomb Pillager”, the turn after my opponent played “Mind Control” and he immediately attacked with it.

Didn’t you miss Temporus on the table?

What else was in play? Perhaps the opponent had a minion on their side of the board which grants rush or charge. Or did you grant Gral rush or charge? Once a minion has a buff like Rush, if it switches sides, it can attack on the same turn.

Enemy Board had no other Minions but he used two coins from “Hoarding Dragon” to play the “Mind Control” since we had only 8 Mana, nothing else happened there. The “Gral, The Shark” had no buffs to it except his own effect.

Thanks for the additional information. You don’t happen to have screenshots or an HSreplay of that game? That may provide extra information which you have missed, or more details on how to reproduce the bug. Note that to share links, you need to use the preformatted text </> button so that it looks `like this` when editing.

The exact same thing happened to me:

I just played an opponent who used ‘Mind Control’ on turn 10 to steal my ‘Plagued Protodrake’ minion that was on the board. My opponent then, without hesitation,used my card against me on the same exact turn. This card does not have any sort of Charge ability and must wait a turn before attacking. Not only did this not happen but my opponent seemingly knew this was going to happen prior to playing their Mind Control card (again, zero hesitation as if to confuse me into wondering what happened).

Although I won the game, I can’t understand the mechanics of what happened or how my opponent was able to do what they did.

First: Please edit your post to remove the name of the opponent you played. Naming people is against the forum’s code of conduct.

Second: Do you have screenshots, a video, or an hsreplay.netlink to share? If this is a bug, it must be caused by a very specific combination of cards on the board.

hsreplay: aKCopKu4t3PB4Yq4AHGGgi

Not sure how else I am to provide the info requested as I’m being told that links are not accepted.

You played Animated Broomstick, which gave your minions Rush. Since Plagued Protodrake now has Rush, it can attack an enemy minion the turn it enters play like you did (or switches sides, like your opponent did).

For future references, to share links, you can follow these instructions.