Golden Kaboom Bot

Same thing just happened on my run. Golden boom bot only triggered once - really terrible when you spend on macaw and baron for synergy.

1 Like

same, it just doesn’t work. I even had golden monstrous macaw with golden bomb and it still shot only 4 times, but suppose 8 (2+2)*(2+2)

2 Likes

The same problem deals 4 damage once instead of two. The golden version.

1 Like

Yes same bug here. Favorite build gone :cry:

I was using a golden kaboom bot with baron and it would only shoot 2 bombs on death, literally doing the same as a regular kaboom bot.

Just got the same bug too.
And got the same bug with golden soul juggler.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Add to this Golden Soul Juggler, it has only hit once for me per trigger.

1 Like

I just ran across this issue as well.

Golden Kaboom Bot, Golden Baron Rivendare, Golden Kangor’s Apprentice.

I set up my board to get maximum bombage when I noticed the issue. I can confirm that the only one bomb trigger from kaboom, but Baron did make it trigger three time. There is no visual data bug occurring as the health pool per boom was only taking down -4 hps each time.

I was able to record two full rounds with the bug occurring if further evidence is needed.

1 Like

Same happened to me, had Golden Macaw, 2 Golden bombs and Golden barren, the damage dealt was less than pre-patch. I thought it may have simply been a visual/animation error but the next round I focussed on damage dealt and it was not applying the damage correctly much like what @Emmerson said

Same happened to me had 3 Golden Kaboom Bots with a Golden Baron was using the *new Illidan hero, Baron only made the golden bots go twice instead of 4 times and the regular golden bots only hit once. I am also aware of the visual glitch, but this was not it.

Same here and with the soul juggler too.

yep just happened to me… was gonna report then i saw this thread…

Just happened to me too. The deathrattle only triggered once, dealing 4 damage. Was playing N’zoth and the same happened when the fish repeated the deathrattle.

the same error has happened to me, even with barren

Hot fix this please. Happened to me multiple times and my friend.

1 Like

Kaboom Bot still not working, only one bomb on golden. Happens everytime I play a golden bot.

1 Like

Bug confirmed and documented:
((EDIT: Thanks to Arknives great observation, I learned my bug was in fact visual.))

@1:15 Your bomb hits the opponent’s Banner Boar and Kaboom Bot. The animation is missing on the enemy Kaboom bot until the very last second.

The bug seems to be purely visual.

1 Like

Well holy crap would you look at that! I stand corrected!

Same Bug, it only deals 4 damage, not 8, just lost me a game because of that… hot fix please.