Gold Card Rewards For Ranked Wins Missing

I opened all the hero victory achievements for all heroes, including the “Great victory” and the murlocs and pirates achievements.

When opening these chests I’ve been rewarded with packs of 4 or 5 legendaries per each achievement, honestly around 30 or 40 golden legs, crazy, I was fast clicking the screen so I didn’t noticed if they are part of the “core” set, but if that’s the case then THE DEVELOPERS MANAGED THIS IN THE WORST WAY

Why release a patch that you know it will cause a lot of confusion to all end-users?. Because in the rewards it does not say anything like: “these golden cards are not available until 30 March so don’t expect to see them in your collection”. Why don’t just temporally disable these achievements until the expansion release???.

In the same way as the devs implemented these new achievements, they also could hide them or disable them, they could did any logical thing to avoid this confussion to users, but instead they preffered not to do anything about.

What a very bad communication IN-GAME from devs and how they did things in the worst way by releasing a patch that literally will falsely reward a big amount of users and they will feel rewarded just by a moment, to later feel the opposite thing, a disgusting and very dissapointing feeling when they see none of the golden cards are on their card collection.

And this is how Blizzard, a multi-millonaire corporation with the best workers can manage to do things?. Can I laugh now?. This is very amateur and faulty way to do things.

1 Like

I got 500 Wins rewards for Hunter and Mage in witch i was given a GOLDEN KING CRUSH! And exited as I was, I quikly checked my collection to take a look at my new precious GOLDEN LEGENDARY, aand it was nowhere to be found?? Same with a lot of other card rewards. So was that an Error in the game or did I get these on purpose and got cheated?
Please help Blizzard.

1 Like

you have to go to collection and press to create a new dech which will be classic there you re going to find them but you wont be able to ddissenchante them so its not
worth the effort. I ll never play classic anyway so its a bumber