Game not working (Unclickable/missing buttons in menu)

Basically what the title says. The menu is not working since the patch. If you wait long enough the buttons appear, but the game client is disconnected from the servers, and reconnecting does not work.
Im sure it will be fixed soon enough.
Saw that some players had the same issue in other threads so i made a separate post about it.

6 Likes

I can confirm these issues, they are identical for me.

1 Like

Same here, i cant click to anything

1 Like

same here not working when game starts up

1 Like

Same here. Restarted several times, same after that.

1 Like

But seems to be working now:-)

1 Like

the same bugs happen to me

1 Like

same here, was playing heartstone without any issues, then update and nothing runs anymore… frustrating

Thanks for these reports- we are investigating service issues right now that could be the cause of this behavior

2 Likes

Exact same problems here…

Same problem here. Half the time the menu buttons don’t work or load. Managed to get one game of battlegrounds to launch. At the end, it froze, and wouldn’t respond. Managed to get back to menu by going to options, then bringing up the credits, then was able to get back to main menu, but buttons were missing, and the ones that were there didn’t work. Pretty much completely unplayable after the patch.

Same here, so annoying , at startup i have a chose a new hero prize, i can click which hero i want but cannot click the pick/chose button to get past that screen. hope this gets fixed soon its been over 12 hours now with same problem im at my wits end , tried logging in on mobile and have same issue. Might try a full reinstall next.

1 Like

Same here,
Most of buttons don’t work :
“Hearthstone” is gray
“Battleground” and “Mercenary” are normal
Collection and open pack are normal
Shop and quest button aren’t visible.
Option and friend buttons work (but no friend appear).

Can’t play
Reinstall the battlenet and the game did nothing.

Works well on android and on another pc.

Same for me. No menu appears.

The update this morning doesn’t change anything. Everything is still blocked on the menu.

Erase the file : %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Blizzard works for me.

How didi you solved this problem? I have same problem since new update some 7-8 hours a go… I reinstaled battle.net and hearthstone, but nothing. I erased this file (folder) in %USERPROFILE%, but nothing.

How did you solved this problem? I have the same problem since last update few hours a go?

same here sosad 2023