Game nonresponsive after match

After winning a ranked standard match as Arthas by exact lethal, the fireworks and cheering triggered (and continued to play), but the “you win” splash did not appear, and the game stopped responding to input. After switching programs and switching back, I was greeted by a black screen followed by the program restarting.

Samsung S8 Plus, model SM-G955U1, Android version 9.

Edit: typo.

sounds like a disconnect

I don’t think so. The game kept playing the firework animation until I exited the program, didn’t give the “reconnect” window, and I couldn’t interact with anything in the game - not settings or the friends menu. I’d call it a freeze if the animation hadn’t kept going.

imgur com/a/x025N4h

there are multiple ways to disconnect, not just “you disconnected - reconnecting”

I still don’t see why that would be a disconnect. The game was over, peer-server-peer connection severed. Nothing in that thread applies to this situation. It might not have displayed a reconnect dialog or “game recorded” message, sure, but I should still have been able to interact with the menus. I also had not had any issues with latency or visual bugs during the game, which that thread indicates would be symptoms.