Game exits itself when certain things are done

I’ve read through what others have been saying and mine is kinda specific. The game crashes every time right after i enter the collection and either click on crafting, filter, or any of the decks, it will also exit if i try and exit the collection after. It would also exit sometimes right as a game ends, before either of the heroes explode and sometimes just randomly during the match, but only once and then it wouldn’t crash until the game ended. No message is shown it just exits. I play on an iPhone 6, updated to 12.2 ( the latest patch) and the game is also updated. I’ve tried - Shutting off the phone and turning it on again, restarting the phone, reinstalling hearthstone, searching for software updates… and everything else the troubleshooting post said to do. None of it worked.

The problem does not exist on PC tho, no problems when i play on PC only on iOS. Any way to fix it? I hope it helps you find the bug.

What card back are you using? I am not sure if this was already fixed, but there was a bug, that using Good Cheer card back make iOS devices unstable and prone to crashing. So just in case, make sure that none of your decks have that card back equipped. You might also want to disable Random card back if you have it, just in case it might be Randomly selecting you that card back.

EDIT: After looking in the last 2 Patch notes, I could not find any indication that this issue has been fixed. So again, make sure that your decks are not using Good Cheer card back.

2 Likes