Frozen Arena Match

To Whom It May Concern:

When: During an arena match on opponent turn 4 (following my turn 3)
Previous action:

Turn 1/Opponent: Played Mecharoo
Turn 1/Me: Living roots, choosing to summon two 1/1 Sapplings

Turn 2/Opponent: Played Hench-clan hogsteed, attacked both of my 1/1/ Sapplings with Hench-clan hogsteed and Mecharoo, clearing my board and leaving a 1/1 Murloc and 1/1 Jo-E bot for him
Turn 2/Me: Druid hero power, attack and kill 1/1 Murloc

Turn 3/Opponent: Played Crystallizer and used Shaman hero power to summon a 0/2 Wrath of Air Totem
Turn 3/Me: Play Druid of the Saber, choosing a 2/1 with charge; Attack/killed Wrath of Air Totem. Play Ship’s Cannon.

Turn 4/Opponent: Played Gnomish Experimenter Drawing a Kaboom Bot (turning it into a 1/1 Chicken). Opponent then proceeds to attempt to play the chicken. Mana is consumed as opponent’s mana pool shows 0/4, however card stays backside up on my screen.

At this point, the game is frozen. Timer does not launch either. I’ve written this entire paragraph with the game still frozen.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks! :slight_smile:
~Steve

Thanks for the very detailed report!

The issue with the stuck game and the hovering card is a known issue, and described here:

Short summary: there was a disconnection on your end causing the game to show this on your end only. Your opponent continued as normal, had to wait out the rope a few times, and finally was given the win.