Friendly reminder - you can open your packs today!

Quick question, since I’m an idiot, can you also buy packs using gold and open them?

No sadly. Only preorder packs.

2 Likes

Kk . 20 characters .

Got Polkelt, Lord Barrov (and the new Witch) with the 55 bundle, not bad, at least 2 useful legendaries.

2 Likes

I hosted an event and I still can’t open my packs

There is troubleshooting towards the end of this thread:

2 Likes

double check your date and time…it defaults to like a week out, you have to change it to today.

I made mine for 10pm tonight my local time which is 9 and half hours away. I have my stat sheets ready to go. I think I’m going to open the Golden Packs last or even after I spent gold on more packs after release.

I’m not sure yet.

IF I don’t get the first Legendary in the first 5 packs, I’m super tempted to open the Golden ones THEN because I’m curious about this timer business. I could make one of them Gold (or not).

Super excited and pumped. I love pre-opening nights. I got both bundles and I have 7100 approx Gold which I’ll be spending all of.

You can log in early and start.

I made mine for an hour and a half away and was able to log in within an hour start time and start opening.

I’m not sure the limit on how early you can do it from the time you set.

On my 5 golden packs I got a legendary on the 4th pack.

1 Like

We get SA packs in our monthly rewards too?

Ooh, that’s quite promising!

Yeah, I made mine for tonight so that my daughter will be asleep by then and I’ll have the lounge room to myself. I’ll make my usual cuppa and put a Dvd on for background noise while I open the packs.

This is Dads time now! :smile:

2 Likes

I was going to buy packs but then I realised that even getting 80 packs doesnt guarentee you even half of the expansions cards so I think I’m gonna hard pass, just think of what you can buy with that much money instead. What a waste.

different packs?

1 Like

I thought and couldn’t think of anything worthwhile. Bills have been paid, food has been bought and I’ve pretty much already saved for a PS5 and Series X and I already own a Switch. So what do you suggest?

Thanks for the tip… mine keeps timing out when i try to create :frowning:

I havent even began saving for the ps5 yet but yea I would much rather buy a ps5 than buy the frequent expansions, dont get me wrong I love hearthstone and play it almost daily for hours on end but I just cant justify spending that much money and not even getting half of the expansion.

That’s fair enough, it’s your opinion. I personally find value in the bundles and I don’t want/need anything else right now so I’m happy to get them. I mean, I’d love a complete set at least so the many packs helps towards that goal. I don’t play any other TCG’s, digital or otherwise.

To be fair I’m also quite salty I only got 2 legenedaries last expansion when I got the highest bundle. :sweat_smile: I still haven’t completely made my mind up though, I can always grind for packs but ps5 is coming very soon and I’d rather have the money saved up.

1 Like

Oh yeah for sure. If you had to pick, I’d probably get a console as well, and then go ham with expansion in December. I’m just fortunate to be in a position to get/save up for certain things than I otherwise would’ve had any other year.

1 Like

OMG

2 Likes