Fomich needs to be nerfed

Did you see the passage I linked to the previous account? Just go to the thread and read for a bit. This is undoubtably the same poster.

All this has happened before, all this will happen again.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say so.

The way Black Rock types is spammy, messenger-type of communication, every sentence in a new line.

The way the poster you quoted typed had full sentences and clearly defined paragraphs.

Add to it the 2 year vacuum between the two and the chances drop further.

If you want my opinion, chances are much greater that THIS guy is the OP:

Same type of messenger communication + he’s defending the OP + “OP is like myself”

Btw, he’s an Aquarius in zodiac, so his birthday is one of these days xD It’s their style of communication. Feel free to check it with all the aquarians you know and have chatted with on messenger - I’ve done my research.

1 Like

No, the tournaments gave it away, in my estimation.

1 Like

Bro…no.

Fully formed paragraphs, great vocabulary, the posts you quote actually make sense. Contrast that to Black Rock’s posts… NO.

OP is hyperactive, impulsive, lacking vocabulary.
What you’re quoting is an OCD person, much more careful and deliberate.

If his posts were impulsive and messenger style without vocabulary 2 years ago, and deliberate and precise now, it would be possible. But you’re suggesting some type of permanent brain damage which completely changed him for the worse.

1 Like

If I am truly honest?

That post I linked looks so much like your posts here that I suspect you are simply another iteration of the same poster.

Your denial is your admission.

2 Likes

I fully admit what you quoted much more resembles me than the OP. Which is partly the reason why I can tell the huge difference between the two.

Btw, I also love chess and poker xD Soo, yeah, it’s not me, but might as well be :slight_smile:

I quit the game 6 years ago and returned 3 months ago. It wasn’t me. But damn, man, if that wasn’t the case, I would be sure that’s me even if I forgot I typed it.

EDIT: I’m flattering myself too much. That guy is USA citizen, my English isn’t that good. Besides, we’re playing a strategic card game, so chances are most HS players like chess and poker.

3 Likes

It is okay skizzie, northwind is calling for you! Grommash has come to great fanfare and horn playing…

Anyway…

2 Likes

NorthWind was an idealist and naive boy. All this died long ago in 2020. All that remained was the coldness and cynicism of the Lich King… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Complete the Hearthstone training mode several times :joy: :joy: :joy:
The path of the North Wind is over…

Numerous Hearthstone tournaments apparently have a bad effect on the human psyche. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(88) Warcraft 3 Story ► Arthas Becomes the Lich King - Ending Cinematic - YouTube

1 Like

Black Rock, are you an aquarius? Is your birthday one of these days?

Or Sagittarius perhaps?

1 Like

Altair, hello! My zodiac sign is from the fire element. Fire, but my zodiac sign is not Sagittarius. Fire…fire…fire. The very hot element of fire. Fire burns through me and my veins :joy: How are you? Very hot inside :rofl: :upside_down_face:. How are you?

1 Like

Good, thank you, procrastinating from work as usual

Kinda disappointed cuz I was wrong :smiley: But, I’m sure I’d find Aquarius in your Moon sign or Ascendant if I had your data xD

1 Like

My zodiac sign is Aries. The hottest and most stubborn. The fire inside me gives me no peace :joy:. Everything is as written about my zodiac sign. Altair, what is your zodiac sign?

1 Like

Pisces, but that shouldn’t tell you a lot

I’ve been researching astrology through psychology, sociology and genetics for 7 years now, and it appears you need zodiac sign + moon sign + ascendant to know enough about someone’s personality

P.S. I’m reporting my post for offtopic xD

1 Like

Are you a Pisces zodiac sign? This is a good zodiac sign. Pisces are calm and balanced people. They can decide and choose for a long time. They act wary with their friends. Pisces is a modest, shy and indecisive sign. Yes, the zodiac sign Pisces thinks for a long time and their choice remains uncertain. Pisces are very shy about life situations. My friend, don’t be shy. Be confident in the future :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Made my day :smiley:

Pisces are a water sign, which means deeply sensitive, prone to imagination and spirituality (not the kind of spirituality which I value, based on science, but the one based on religion) and most often conservative. They’re also a mutable sign, so they’re analytical and logical, egocentric and short-term oriented. They are also hypocrits xD

I don’t like other Pisces xD

1 Like

I like the zodiac sign Pisces. Pisces has a good influence on Aries. Aries is very hot, tough and goes for a break, destroying everything around, smashing and punching through all obstacles on the way like a battering ram. Pisces will definitely give good advice and calm you down. Offer to think and solve the problem differently. Drink a little and calm down :joy:. Yes, the sign of Pisces is good friends.

1 Like

True, they’re compatible as they fulfill each other, partly

However, it also depends on your other signs and your environment (parents/caretakers and friends). If you already have Pisces in yourself, you have less chances to be good with another pisces because you’re too similar. Unless, of course, the Moon and Ascendant sign of that person has the other signs which you need.

If your parents or caretakers have it, it increases the chance you’ll have those signs around you because you’re used to them.

For example, my mum is an Aries, so I’m naturally good with Aries.

That’s why my best friend in highschool was an Aries, as well as my best female friend now

1 Like

No. It’s not because your mom was an Aries or your best friend was an Aries. Definitely the zodiac sign Pisces is the opposite of the zodiac sign Aries. When people are completely opposite to each other, they have fun together. They influence each other well. Pisces likes the crazy and reckless actions of Aries, which Aries constantly do for Pisces; this is very attractive and interesting, since Pisces cannot afford to do this. Pisces is a modest sign and does not indulge in excess, and Aries is an ABSOLUTELY not modest and wild sign fire :clown_face: :sunglasses:.

1 Like

This is true, but I have a thousand IRL people’s birth data with their families and friends and being the opposite sign of someone else’s isn’t the deciding factor in your relationship.

Your primary caretakers and friends are much more defining, because we all have 3 signs inside of us, and not all of those signs are opposites to other signs.

My Moon sign is Capricorn, and my Ascendant is Cancer. They are both cardinal signs (lead by emotions, extremely sensitive, stubborn, proactive, lone wolves, with high emotional empathy, etc) so I don’t technically need Aries, I need ANY fire, ANY air and I need a fixed modality (leo, scorpio, aquarius or taurus).

The fact I have important Aries people in my life are therefore a product of Aries being a dominant influence on my life (my mum was a signle mum, so she was a dominant influence)

Astrology is highly complex and nothing at all similar to traditional astrology which circles around in memes.

You yourself have some basic knowledge of it, but only those things you have read elsewhere which coincide with your life experiences.

Trying to organize all that in one scientific theory is what Im trying to do for my last 7 years. I think I succeeded, but I’m struggling to find enough data to prove it experimentally so I’m trying to find proofs in various scientific disciplines.

So far, psychology, sociology and genetics combined seem to be the only thing that helps. One without the other makes no sense

1 Like

In fact, these are all words and psychology that clog our thoughts. Previously, there were 14 zodiac signs of the whale and Ophiuchus constellations. Yes, then these two zodiac signs were removed. Women love all this astrology, numerology, horoscopes, predictions. A person’s life is determined by his actions. These are the actions you perform, that’s who you are, and it doesn’t matter what your zodiac sign is. Actions define a person, not zodiac signs. Your actions make you the person you really are, not your zodiac signs.
There were 14 zodiac signs, as well as 14 constellations. Then two zodiac signs were removed, but why? Tomorrow a few more zodiac signs will be removed and there will be 9-10 left. All this can cause nothing but laughter.