Flickering Mouse

My mouse is flickering and glitching in game and is slowing it down. I have looked this up and tried a few things but to no avail. Looks like other people is having this issue too. Please fix this bug guys.

Thanks

1 Like

The bug is caused when you have your Windows display setting scaling set to anything over 100%.

This is a super annoying bug that hasn’t been fixed in 2 months, but you can avoid it by closing the game completely, setting your screen scaling to 100%, then restarting the game.

Blizzard please fix this!

I have found a solution! Go to the location of Hearthstone exe, right click it and go to properties. Go to compatibility then click Change high DPI settings and check the box next to ‘Override high DPI scaling behavior’, click the drop box and click System and then apply. This worked for me but made the cursor smaller but im ok with that. This was with Windows 10. No more stutter and lag.

3 Likes

This worked thank you!

thanks for this. worked on my 2 4k monitor setup

Unfortunately, this issue randomly occurred for me playing the pc client of hearthstone(which wasn’t the case for a while)

None of these solutions have helped via the pc client. A single click causes 3 clicks at times, holding/moving a card can auto drop a card into play or misfire a buff, and moving a card can get stuck.

It’s very frustrating and curious if blizzard/community has found the direct reason/resolve for this issue.

Thanks!