Feels good blizzard

I started a new account and bought the welcome bundle. I got the time dragon who is useless so i dusted hin for 400 dust.

So i open my 10 classics packs and i get milhouse manastorm.

This game is great " sticks a fork in toaster"

I am going places with this game.

8 Likes

Four out of my first seven legendaries were Millhouse.

Yeah.

9 Likes

Sounds like you have whizbang already to me.

I am sure they switch the class legendary with a dragon legendary just so they can auto give all new players nozdormu.

And milhouse on my 10× legendary pack mechanic.

Feels good

I feel your pain a little, that golden millhouse in my collection is my only golden lego until I get all the classic ones He will sit there mocking me.

2 Likes

I actually ugly laughed. Thats good stuff.

1 Like

Let us know when you get Milhouse again.

2 Likes

Here’s some help OP.

1 Like

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT EMPHASIZE THINGS USING QUOTATION MARKS

1 Like

I got Nat Pagle as a newbie - 3 times in a row.

Back then you could get multiple copies of the same legendaries, you know?! :smiley:

1 Like

Lucky guys, always pulling legendaries.

That time dragon is great against people like me. My game lags pretty hard sometimes when lots of animations are going on so I can barely do anything and just lose.

Well, didn’t you know that you’ll always get Millhouse, Cho or Nat Pagle as your first legendary? Happened to me on three accounts. And got even several of these on my main account when there was no duplicate rule.

/*Puts on tinfoil hat

I thought Joey used Time Wizard and Baby Dragon

5 out of 9 of my first legendaries were hogger. (no lie)

1 Like

That is so sad, lol.

I got 3 copies of Nat Darkfisher before dupe protection.

Though I have gotten my share of luck so I won’t complain.

nat was my first legendary followed by millhouse,

way back before all the crazy spell generation, where spells generate spells that generate spells millhouse was actually kind of playable, paladin didn’t really have spells and a 4/4 on turn 2 had priest stumped unless he could draw something from your deck.

maybe he needs a buff ? :sweat_smile: