False dust disenchantment values after patch

Greetings devolepers, I had mass-disenchant for dust using my android mobile.
which should generally give me something around 5000 dust in total.
I click the mass-disenchant button.
screen froze in the middle of disenchantment , and I didn’t get the rest of my dust.
all cards were disenchanted.
customer support said that my last disenchantment on april 26 , should only give me 2200 dust
and that i should be disenchanting 1 legendary , 2 epics , 27 rares , 195 common cards.
I’m pretty confident and sure that my mass-disenchant was displaying (2 legendaries , 4 epics) which seems like the double??
Made a ticket and contacted support, all they could do was ask me to do a bug report.
and wait for a devoleper to help me.
I don’t want an apology because I pay in the game , I want a refund , thank you!

it depends for how long you don’t used mass disenchant, is possible is this old bug

It happens if some of the cards are Classic. It still counts those twice even after they claimed they fixed it.

There is a known bug where the displayed dust amount is too large, but the correct amount is actually given.

Thanks for the replies but , I did count my cards , I’ve seen that I had 2 legendaries to possibly disenchant , I’m quite sure the numbers are indeed accurate!
and cards are not classic.
I use hearthstone android version.
I had 5399 in “mass disenchant”
I click it . it starts disenchanting then my game freezes.
I restart and I didn’t get all my dust.
“mass disenchant” is still appearing, but it’s like 1200 dust.
I try to click it , It’s unclickable… it’s greyed out.
I restart the game again , button is gone …cards are disenchanted , i made sure to check the collection.
and I’m confident that I have less dust than I should.
but I don’t seem to have a chance to get re-funded.
Just hoping I can get in contact with a devoleper somehow.

blizzard take years to fix real bugs , for sure they dont fix visual one time bugs.
Players fix it by mass disenchat and end with less dust than what was wrongly displayed.

The extra dust was caused becouse in the past client show the same card 4x , 2 from core and 2 from wild , so client tries to dust wild cards , but thats not what they want to do , so server side they blocked it becouse they want you to keep wild cards for core rotations .
So when you click , wild card is not disenchanted and dust is not given.