Endless turn/queue issue

Now when we know that they do not want to fix this bug i have to ask WHY? How can you ask for money when your game is full of bugs known to you and you do not want to fix them?

Source?

Reality is, Blizzard does not control your internet connection. They have, however, done a lot of work in the past years to improve the reconnect experience. It is not perfect yet. No game can perfectly handle all possible situations where a client drops their connection. But it’s now a lot better than it was a few years ago.

So, please, state a source for your claim that Blizzard “does not want to fix this” problem.

I have this bug for years, submitted dozen tickets and bugs here. Several days ago i got this Endless turn, Card Stuck Hovering, and Never Roping . This is one of main bugs i reported and it is not due to my connection.

But lets say it is my connection. So i have everything else work, that requires connection but only this one thing brakes? Lest even say it is due to a small glitches in connections where i get disconnected for milliseconds (just some thoughts). So even then why game doesnt reconnect?

1 Like