Early Pack Opening

Is anyone else running into issues opening March of the Lich King packs early?

Me and a friend both ran into the same issue after both of us set up our own Fireside Gatherings to open packs

4 Likes

I can’t open packs too. My fireside gathering is up and running, but it’s not working

2 Likes

Yeah, same here. Never ran into this issue before, oddly enough. Can’t open my packs, even the preorder ones.

1 Like

Same cannot open packs

1 Like

its bugged, blizzard is working on it… eta ~30 mins

3 Likes

Awesome, great to hear! Thanks for update.

1 Like

Hate to be that guy, but is there a source? Mostly just so I can keep an eye on it for updates!

1 Like

I don’t know where they got “30 minutes” but it was added to the Known Issues post

4 Likes

They are killing the pre Release hype themselves. Sad because this is one of best ways to build some positive news.

3 Likes

I am Unable to open packs!!! :frowning:

1 Like

Still not working!!!

1 Like

Guess we don’t get to OPEN packs early this time around :frowning:

1 Like

Still not working here… hopefully it’s resolved today

1 Like

Might have to wait a little longer for pack opening. Hoping it will be resolved by tomorrow.

1 Like

Still not working as of 526 est

1 Like

Thanks to those in here spreading the word and apologies to everyone whose plans are getting delayed. Like shared above, this is a known issue that the team is actively working on; they’re trying to get a resolution tonight (Pacific time), but we can’t be sure of that until they confirm the proposed fix works–which probably will be just before the hotfix goes live. The Known Issues post will be updated when the issue is resolved.

6 Likes

Imagine they can’t figure it out and on the 6th we can’t open the packs? :slight_smile:

I can open mine now - 6.46 pst

Yeah, I can as well :slight_smile: IT’s about time :slight_smile: