Duplicate Pack Functionality Error

Today, after earning my 100 gold for my daily Ashes of Outland Pack, I opened it up to receive a third copy of Hand of Gul’dan. I have not nearly completed all of the common collection from that set and was wondering if duplicate packs had been disabled or if this is simply a glitch.

Can you share two screenshots, one that shows the triplicate you found and another one that shows at least one of the commons you are missing?
(In the collection manager, go to crafting and type “missing” to see the cards you have zero or one of).

Remember that triplicate protection takes into account all cards that you own and have owned. Are the cards you are missing all cards you disenchanted after a recent balance change nerf? If so, then you already indicated you do not want those cards, so the packs will not prioritize those cards. Once you own (or have owned) all cards of a certain rarity (Common in this case), then you will start to get random cards, which may or may not be one you disenchanted before.

Not sure how to attach screenshots, as they were taken from mobile.

Upload them to your favorite sharing site (such as imgur.com) and read this: