Duplicate Lord Barov legendary (and no dust!)

Hi,
I remember getting the Lord Barov card when I opened packs during the launch of the scholomance expansion.
Today, when I opened some gift packs (from Halloween, arena etc) I got another Barov. Issues are

1. I thought this was not supposed to happen, as in we do not get duplicate legendaries
  2. Even if I am wrong about the above, I did not get a duplicate, it acted as if it was my first draw.

I am quite sure I am not confusing the Barovs as suggested by a GM, I am very sure that I drew both Barovs in August. Unfortunately I cannot post any SS regarding this. I do not know what I can do to prove my case but I have been asked to submit a bug report here, hopefully something comes of it.

Ananth

first question: have you at any point pulled/crafted every other legendary in the expansion?

You said you cannot post screenshots; do you mean you don’t have any, or that the forum won’t let you? For the latter, see:
How to share screenshots

@Peverin
Nope, I still have a lot of missing legendaries

@Rhasimir
I dont have screenies when I pulled in August during the launch, that way I can prove I am not delusional as the GM seemed to suggest :smiley:

I’m confused. You said you did get a duplicate, and then you said you didn’t get a duplicate…