Duels warlock and paladin cheats

These should be random but they’re not!!! As a priest in duels I got put against a warlock every fight for two separate duel games!!! A warlock I played who’s special was spells cost 1 less when drawn- well they were almost dead and managed to play a taunt and then a demon buffer giving it +3 and life steal and it attacked immediately without summon sickness!!! It didn’t have rush or charge!!!
The algorithm needs to be fixed also on the random playing because it’s currently not randomized AND how do I play 4 games in a row and not get the coin and extra card at least once??? That’s a developer cheat if you ask me!
Then I played Paladin against a Hunter and they played a Cat in a hat 4/2 stealth it attacked and was unstealthed - it was buffed to a 5/3 and I used my hero power to make it a 3/3 but it didn’t it made it a 4/3
Then when I used a Humility spell to change target minions attack to 1 it made it a 2/3!!!
There’s a lot of cheats like this going on in duels and they need to be addressed and fixed!!! I even took screen shots!! I’m tired of spending my Gold that I worked to get just to get cheated and then get told you won’t refund my Coins and leave me Double cheated !!! You should refund a players Gold who gets cheated from glitches in YOUR ERROR not theirs!!!
As much money as you Make Blizzard this sure is some Cheap Bull and I’m about sick of being robbed by you and your cheating algorithms and cheat mods!!!

I wish I could attached the screen shots i have of the cheats happening wether by players or by the game developers! It’s should be all RANDOM! It’s amazing how when you pay to play in arena or duels or have quests active You just so happen to play against the hero class that is your weakness with the most tricked out deck and get dealt the crappiest cards!!! EVERYTIME!!! But when I play duels or games without active quests or not ranked I Win 95% of the time!!! Blizzard makes enough money off their games to NOT have to cheat their faithful gamers with algorithms with odds against them . Make it Fair and ALL RANDOM!

I demand Justice! And retribution!
Also my last hero power for Arch Witch Willow is still locked and says “Coming soon”!
I’ve collected all the warlock needed and I’ve played other players who had it so I know it’s not “Coming Soon”!!!

1 Like

You will also notice that when you spend actual money in the game, your luck improves for a while. And Yes “luck” is an easy thing for blizz to program in. remember they designed Zepherys which would give you a “perfect” card. The game can recognize what card you need to draw/discover and either give it to you or withhold it from you according to this hidden “luck” mechanic. same goes for offered treasures and buckets in duels.

Well that is fraud ! That is con artist tactics and can and will be reported to the BBB.
That is a form of false advertisement and word of mouth can easily shut down any company!
I know a few white hats who if this is true will take this company down! We don’t play well with liars and thieves !!!