Dr. Morrigan (Bloodmage Thalnos) can't draw cards

I was playing solo adventure and got the bonus that my deathrattle triggers twice.
Then my Dr. Morrigan died and i got 2 random creature out of my deck. I do not remember the first one. But the second one was Bloodmage Thalnos. I then used my heropower (Warlock) to draw a card. And i got the Bloodmage which was in the game on my hand.
Next turn i just used him to trade and still got him back to my hand after he dies (cause of his passive carddraw). Then i hold him in my hand and tried to draw a card with my heropower again. I lost 2 life but got no card. There was just the effect of fatigue (but with my cards in deck). I made a video of that too, but i’m not sure where to upload it.

I have 2 Theories.
1: Its the combination of Dr. Morrigan and Bloodmage Thalnos (not sure why that should be)
2: Thalnos would have been the next card in my deck. But since this is working without double deathrattle the second deathrattle doesnt check if the random card is the next one in my deck. Or maybe the i got the next and the one afterwards and the deathrattle is just checking if i got the firstcard and then rearrange the indizes.

1 Like