Don't play hearthstone on the mobile app

Even with a good connection, it will randomly just crash, and then the game is considered a loss because you can’t reconnect to the game.

Also Blizzard doesn’t refund any games that were caused by this, even if it’s in arena, so don’t play this game on your iOS or android devices.

5 Likes

Don’t know what are you doing talking about. I always play on mobile, and never have any issues like you have described. I use OnePlus 5 with Android 9 OS.

If this keeps happening to you, then it might be an issue related to your phone model, or OS version. I would suggest making a post in bug report forum with detailed information about your device.

Edit: after a quick look at bug forums, there does seem to be an issue with iOS devices that use a certain card back.
Known Issues List 2019 - Updated March 19th:

1 Like

Been playing with an Android Galaxy 7 Edge for 2+ years and no problems of any kind.

1 Like

I’ve had far fewer issues playing on my Note 8 than I ever did on PC.

I have the same model I’ve crashed maybe 28 times in the past 2 years, all arena games.

1 Like

I don’t play much arena, but if I’m not on the move and jumping from cell tower to cell tower, I’ve had MY side disconnect into a loss maybe r times in this entire last year.

Are you moving while playing, or playing on a crowded cell tower? The one near my workplace is murder to try and play on from about 1030am to 4pm.

I honestly can’t even imagine sitting down and playing this on an actual computer.

2 Likes

I honestly prefer it on a laptop compared to a cell phone. I just like the screen space or something >.>

3 Likes

I face the same problem since the latest patch. The App crashes midgame, in about every fifth game. Restarting the App takes a while and I lose. I reinstalled the App and the problem remains. I play in Android.