Dk cards missing?

are you kidding me??? where is my patchwerk and marrowgar and all the other starter death knight cards??? are you going to tell me they were all “on loan” as “core set” to death knight??? and now i either have to spend a ton of dust or figure out what packs to buy to try to get them back into my collection just so i can get clean deck codes for my old decks in this “year of the same old bs” transition??? GIVE ME MY CARDS BACK … FIX HOW DECK CODES ARE GENERATED … STOP DOING THE SAME OLD BS … THANK YOU

edit: and selective breeder is legacy now too … REALLY??? i know i had two copies of that … wiki says regular is unlocked at level 7 and golden are for 100 ranked wins … my hunter is 1.6k+ wins … where are the four copies of this you stole rotating the card to “legacy” … RESTORE MY COLLECTION – I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE THIS IN MY WILD DECKS STILL

2 Likes

Yes ? This is the main point of core set : cards that you do not own but are free to use as long as they are included in the core set.
Death knight got 3 legendaries removed from core and 2 added back

They have never been your cards

Wiki is incomplete.
You unlock core set cards through achievments
Those achievments do not unlock any specific cards, they unlock the access to cards from certain rarities of the core set

You lost the access of selective breeder since the card is not longer core, but gained access to the card that prelace it

4 Likes

that’s 100% bs … they were my cards and i want them back, they didn’t take away my “core” cards when the original “core” cards became “legacy” with their stupid semantic shenanigans … i still have my tidehunter and footman … i really don’t care for your shill explanations, i want my cards back, feel free not to reply … they don’t need you to defend their bs

they have never been

You still have the basic cards sure, they were given for free.
But you don’t have any classic cards that you haven’t opened or crafted by yourself

I see you are feeling free to no be willing to understand

And nobody needs you to be rude just because you do not understand how that works, either because you were lacking some information or are not agreeing with their choices.

If the core set hadn’t been a thing you would be stuck with trash basic and classic cards that never saw play

2 Likes

stop replying to me ever … if i could block you i would, you are never helpful, and i don’t care for your attitude or your opinion … i have flagged you for trolling … and i want my cards back

I explained everything you need to know about this.
If you don’t want me to reply, you can stop reposting the same complaint that has already been answered. You can especially stop replying to me specifically.

Now again

You can’t get back something that you’ve never gotten in the first place.
Now you have access to brand new cards in the core set.

You can make a brand new thread in the community/multiplayer/singleplayer forum if you want to ask Blizzard to give legacy cards for free and I won’t reply there. Because that would be my opinion against yours and my opinion is that it’s your right to create an appropriate topic for such thing.

This, however, is the bug report forum. I am explaining to you that everything is working as designed. You insisting on a bug that is not a bug is not something normal. So as long as you’re going to repeat that, there will be people, me included, to explain to you that this is the normal and intended behavior of the game.

Suit yourself.
A flag or report is not a magic button that can suddenly grant you the ability to ban people for free. However abusing the flag or report system can backfire.

2 Likes

i’m not abusing any system, you have consistently trolled my threads … plenty of others are reporting very similar things in this forum … i want my cards back, and so do the myriad of others posting here … go away, i don’t need your bumps … you are not welcome in my thread

1 Like

Please just look at the news from the game :

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/N68NFIECFYBX1707418383158.png

Stop replying to me if you don’t want my replies. As long as you’re gonna bring incorrect information I’ll debunk them.

Because plenty of people are not aware of how the core set works. I’m not the only one here trying to bring information to other players to help them understand what happens.

This is not your thread, this is a public forum.

4 Likes

maybe if you would learn how the game works, you wouldnt have any issues

no bugs here

all is working as intended

2 Likes

they will be getting my bug reports for this kind of bs until they fix it and give my cards back … the loan system is trash unless you can somehow earn the cards while they are on loan if that’s what they are going to claim is happening … and if you are not part of they i really don’t care to hear from you about it either … just because you choose to be a shill doesn’t mean others don’t have a right to be upset at stupid design decisions that break their own systems like deck code generation

1 Like

nothing you say or do is going to change anything

but please try, i cant wait to see what it is, good for a nice laugh

2 Likes

TIL that patiently explaining how someone is wrong, makes you a troll.

2 Likes

And you’re absolutely right about that.
But being upset doesn’t exempt you from respecting the rules of the forum.
One of which being that the bug report forum is only to post reports of objective and observable unintended behavior of the game.

Since your topic is about your subjective disagreement with an intended design choice, even though you now acknowledged the intent, it is now out of place and thus should be posted in another forum, for example the community discussion one.

2 Likes

it still breaks the deck code generation, it’s still a bug, get over it

Which is not what this bug reports stands for, so you are now going off-topic.

1 Like

I’ll step in here. I ONLY play wild and multiple DK cards are missing after the expansion release. Explain this to me please. It will not even let me craft them. I have 10,000 dust and the word create is greyed out

Wild decks can still have Standard cards.

Please give a few examples.

Can you share a screenshot of this?

2 Likes

He isn’t wrong

A) If you never crafted/opened them, you never owned them

B) You obviously just want to complain without listening to the “why”, even tho the “why” is reasonable and well known

C) You’re being rude to someone because you don’t like the answer

D) This is a public forum. Anything you post here can be viewed and commented on. Another form of “ownership” you assume, eh?

3 Likes

wtf ru talking about … the function for generating a deck code breaks when these expansion transitions happen even tho if u already have a code you can copy it into the game and have it generate the deck with unowned cards … and even tho the day prior to an expo you could generate that code … imo that’s a bug, and i’m going to complain about it as such … and as such i’m neither off topic for this forum or my thread, since i mentioned deck codes being broken in the op … and is another topic that i have and will continue to complain about until they fix the way it works … ur replies are still off-base and unappreciated … i’m not going to back down on my claim just b/c u have a thing for trying to contradict me

“FIX CODES”
is no bug report