Disenchant bug, my deck I had doesn't work in practice mode

I also have the disenchant bug. Also, I tried to enter into a practice game with DH using my latest dh deck and it tells me wrong format.

I can’t be entirely sure, but I could have sworn that I had more classic cards than what collection manager (in classic filter mode) is displaying that I have.

Am I missing something, as I thought my current deck would still play until rotation Tuesday?

Your deck should still work in standard if it worked before the update. Can you share the deck code?

@Skizzy

It says it’s the wrong class?

8(6VIABLE)Manilla’sMinor

Class: Demon Hunter

Format: Standard

Year of the Dragon

2x (1) Consume Magic

1x (1) Felscream Blast

2x (1) Twin Slice

2x (2) Chaos Strike

2x (2) Soul Shear

2x (3) Aldrachi Warblades

2x (3) Blade Dance

1x (3) Coordinated Strike

1x (3) Luckysoul Hoarder

2x (3) Relentless Pursuit

2x (3) Soul Cleave

2x (3) Wrathscale Naga

2x (4) Marrowslicer

1x (4) Shardshatter Mystic

2x (5) Chaos Nova

1x (5) Command the Illidari

1x (5) Soulshard Lapidary

2x (6) Bladed Lady

AAECAea5AwbYuwOJvAPU0gP31QPH3QP14wMMh7oD17sD4LwDhMMD98MD1MgD/MgD0c0DvtIDzdIDxd0DzN0DAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

That’s strange. When I copied it into my game I was able to use it and queue into a standard match without a problem. Try deleting the deck and recreating it.

I tried it to in standard play and queued up fine. So I thought to myself to tried to retrace all my actions in the game that led to the error.

I found that if I go into play mode and select classic, then back out of play mode and goto solo and select practice, expert then select my deck…thats when it gives the error. I just need to make sure to select the right mode in play for the deck then go into practice!

Thank you for the help @Skizzy

I’m still unclear on this possible issue.

Edit- I see, it just seemed as though I had more classic than I thought… Probably because of the basic and classic I was so used to seeing. And yes, I should have read through the bug notes again… I just was kinda freaking out and wanted to make sure if something was not right that I reported it asap.
I can’t be entirely sure, but I could have sworn that I had more classic cards than what collection manager (in classic filter mode) is displaying that I have.

1 Like

Looks like this Known Issue:

Kindly write regular paragraphs, None of that preformatting text around paragraphs in your initial post.

Sure thing… Will do. I’ll try not to put my text in little transparent boxes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: