Disconnect + closed game

After some time with smooth sailing this bug strikes again. I never thought they fixed it…

i havent had the ammitus bug at all since the patch when my opponent played it and i went vs several paladins after the patch

and i didnt notice anyone roping after playing it so i thought it was fixed

Please reply to other questions and comments with which you trolled me and then we can continue discussion. Thanks

the amitus bug was listed as fixed on the patch notes and its the one people been reporting so its normal to assume you were talking about it

Please do not troll anymore before you address all other places where you just spammed my posts. Thank you!

spamming what all you did in the other thread ask you for more about the game when the bug happened i do that with everyone

like in another thread i asked if they had an anomaly in play because they mention dredge not working

Pls do not spam comments and questions if you are gonna ignore response. If you want to start discussion you have to finish it! Thats why i am not gonna reply to your comments untill you resolve all conversation you started and then abandoned cause you did not like what i ve said. Thanks

how can be so hard to describe the bug…you posted a bout it

for some reason you link me to another thread where i asked the about the bug you are reporting and for some reason thats still a mystery you didnt answer either

Do not act ignorant cause i described bugs to you several times and you ignored all of them. So please do not troll and go back to all conversations i spent my time to provide you more info which you just ignored!

why do you lie you never told me how that mystery bug triggers

Just keep lying but you will get nothing new from me until you resolve all previous conversation whehe i spent my time to provide info youve requested!

Your repetitive posts are a violation of the CoC round here Aleksandar. Just saying, you are engaging in a behavior clearly laid out as a form of conduct not allowed here as they [Blizzard] define that as trolling. Dont get yourself all worked up and just get yourself silenced by the mods.

1 Like

Me reporting bugs is trolling but when someone is puting same comment where i reply but it is ignored then post the same comment again on a different post even though it is answered is not trolling?

Maybe if i get any response, reaction from Blizz i will not have a need to keep posting bug reports for over 2 years, dont you think?

It’s spam. You have too many topics with too few details. Just saying “I provided details” is not the same as actually describing a bug in full.

For example, I posted about a twist match where my opponent had extra hp thinking it may be a bug. But I was simply unaware of a change to the twist rules. (You can right now build twist decks with extra cards and have extra hp). Someone kind pointed me to the twist xl update and I knew the issue was resolved, and not a bug.

Dont you think if i provided info several times and no one reacted to it or bug is not fixed for over 2 years i should just invest more of my time for nothing? Thanks but no. I will still report all bugs i notice, if you do not like it and do not want to help please do not troll and spam my posts so someone can see meaningfull discussion and try. Thanks!

you never provided any info… someone asked you to link to the original thread where you posted all of it which you claimed to have done on one of your threads

and i know you never linked to it

A meaningful discussion doesnt involve saying the same exact thing over and over again. Thats spam.

1 Like

I -wanted- to help, that’s why I used an example of how I explained my issue, and how I got it resolved in the hopes that you would also provide info. You added nothing that could help me determine your issue and insulted me to boot. (I did not call you a troll or anything, just pointed that your post history is the definition of spam.)

So no I’m not going to reply to any of your topics again. There is a problem somehow with your internet connection to hearthstone but I no longer care to try and figure out why hs is the only game that doesn’t run properly for you.

I looked through your post history, and as others have already stated, you lack any ability to be civil or even the bare minimum of a sense of compliance with other’s requests for more information. You gatekeep your precious “more info” behind links to other threads where you do the same thing. You seem to be more involved with calling other people a troll than you are with doing ANYTHING to help resolve yourself of the supposed bug you encounter over and over again.

Here is a good faith proposal from a starting from scratch standpoint where I am willing to etch-a-sketch reset of knowing what I know about you already from your own post history and instead will just propose a few simple questions to get some helpful responses in order to help identify possibilities and also to dismiss some other possibilities as well.

Here we go: ****** Shakes Etch-a-Sketch in my mind *******

Now, please answer these questions if you can.

1: What device(s) are you encountering this bug on? Please be thorough as to all the different devices this has happened to you on.

2: Are you connected through a Wired or Wireless connection when this occurs? If so which devices apply to which connection type?

3: Have you done a full uninstall and ReInstall of the HS game? If so when?

4: Have you done a Scan and Repair from the Blizzard Launch App? If so when?

5: How old is the device(s) you encounter this bug on? (Please be as accurate as possible and I understand you may only be able to be general on this as even I cannot be super accurate with the age of my devices.)

There will be followup questions once these listed above have been answered. I appreciate your civility, compliance, and good faith responses to my questions. I extend this olive branch of an objective discourse related to your issue in the hopes you can disengage from the COC violations of the endless name calling of other people as trolls. As that approach for you has done nothing to help your issue you continue to have. I hope you can see this as an opportunity to take a different path toward a solution for you, and not another opportunity to call someone a troll that doesnt deserve it.

Will not fall to your trolling again. Please go back and finish started conversation if you are saying they were not meant to be trolling! Disconnect + closed game - #11 by Aleksandar-2751

@Cramer
Not going to reply to everything you wrote, if you really looked through my post history you would see for instance that i have already said few times this bugs are happening across multiple win instances, few pc configs, at least 3 different internet providers… I did a lot of thing including repair that blizz support ask me to.