Didnt receive the new cards for my main classes/getting achievement for wrong classes

when i login after the update i received a bunch of cards from classes that i usually dont play, warrior, paladin, hunter, golden ones as i got to claim them on the achievement tracker but my 1000 wins rogue and 500 mage didnt got anything because i had them claimed previously it seems, so i didnt got any card for those two classes, which are the ones that i mostly play, im also getting warrior achievements while playing my rogue which might have something related + the play button and the disenchant button wont stop glowing even tho i have no cards left to disenchant.

4 Likes

Try using line breaks, periods, and capitals in the future. Makes your post easier to read.

The 500 and 1000 wins rewards you got are because the update included a change to correctly count past wins that were previously not included.

The golden cards you received as rewards are all in the “Core” set. This set releases on March 30. Until then, the set cannot be seen. You should see all those golden cards in your collection after the release.

• (NEW) Players that completed Achievements that reward Golden Core Set cards can claim these cards as of now but will not be able to see them in the Collection until Forged in the Barrens launches.

So, Forged in the Barrens launched, and I still don’t see Golden Core Set cards that were rewarded prelaunch. Easiest test is the Progression Achievement for Golden Tirion Fordring is completed in my tracker, but the card is not in my collection.