Didn't get tavern pass rewards

After achieving the level of 25 I bought the tavern pass. I did not get my level 5, 15, or 25 reward. Hence I did not get a random epic, tavern pass, or legendary card. The check box showed I received it but I never got the reward. I paid $19.99 for this and did not get what I paid for. Please help. The site stated you would get previous attained rank rewards which I never did. Other persons I know got their random legendary at level 25 I didn’t. On the progress path for example at level 25 it has random legendary card at level 25 on level 15 a tavern pass and on level 5 a random epic card. If I am wrong please explain exactly why I haven’t got my legendary card, epic card, and free tavern pass yet. I am now level 28. I’d like a refund if I am not going to get what I paid for.

1 Like

Did you click on the icon for the reward?

Once you meet the level you have to open it up and click on it to receive it.

Yes I clicked on it and it still did not give it to me. I have a check box as if I received it but I never did. For all three of them.

The Rewards Track has two paths. The free for all on the bottom and the paid one (Tavern Pass) shown on the top of the screenshot.

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/09/09E9090TP5H21603308564715.jpg

The random Legendary card is the level 25 free reward.

The level 25 paid reward (Tavern Pass) is Annhylde Hero and the Flight of the Val’kyr card back.

Have you checked you Collection for the Hero skin and card back?

1 Like

I have the skins, I have been getting the gold, and I have been getting the packs. Just not the ones mentioned. I have also been getting the bonus XP. I don’t think I even got my free legendary card to begin with on level 1. I dropped over $1,000.00 on this game since old gods and never had a problem before.

Can you post a screenshot of your pass e.g. at level 25?
Legendary and epic cards should be available without the paid pass.

If the rewards do not have the blue outline, you have claimed them. No one else is currently reporting any issues with claiming individual rewards.

You can make a support ticket and have a Game Master look into it.

It won’t let me post a picture

Thanks for everyones’ helpful comments. I learned thanks to Fuschia about the two paths. Unfortunately that did not solve the issue because I still didn’t get those rewards as a free player. I spoke to support and they will get back to me in a week. End of day still stinks but at least I found out I didn’t pay for it.