Demon hunter several bugs

So ive encountered several bugs with DH-
First , he does not get the only odd bonus from Baku the mooneater , dmg stays at 1 .
Second , cards that would cost 0 if ordered first or last actually cost 1 .
Third, dormant cards cost 6 and skull of guldan as well .
Anyone else having this bug ? It DOES make a huge difference in ladder.

1 Like

I have this same issue.
With baku not upgrading and Skull of Guldan spawning at 6 mana.

1 Like

I have the same issue when you start whit any resuse card baku didn effect and the skull and the 3 mana spells cost one more.

DH got nerfed post launch for some reason.

j’ai moi aussi tout ces problèmes, il y a aussi le rayon réducteur qui coûte 1 mana au lieu de 0 lorsqu’il est marginal.
L’anteen emprisonné coûte 6 au lieu de 5.

Ok, but a big request here - let these changes be visible in our card collection book (now they have an old cost in there, witch is really confusing). I saw my Baku deck not working and to make a change I must start a Duel to notice witch card have a new even cost (marked on red btw. as if some other card rise its cost, Eye Beam not included).
Thanks for the change!

“We wanted to get these changes out the door today, and in doing so you will only see the new stats for these cards—displayed in both red and green—in matches, not in your Collection. The red and green numbers will return to white and the cards will be updated in your Collection with a data-only patch that we’re expecting to deploy before the end of the day tomorrow.”

Au cas où le post en anglais n’était pas clair, Blizzard a changé les coûts de 4 cartes du chasseur de démons hier, mais seulement sur les serveurs. Il y aura une patche aujourd’hui à télécharger qui va entre autres changer l’affichage dans la collection pour refléter ces changements.

Skull of Guldan discount no longer works with outcast mechanic.
I discounted Eye Beam to 0, but it was not outer card. I had another card I wanted to play first, so played that first to make Eye Beam Outcast (not that it mattered at 0). It’s cost then increased to 1…

I have a screenshot…

eye beam outcast at the moment changes the current cost of the card to its outcast value, ie usually 3 ->1 or in case of skull 0->1. if the current interaction with skull is intended or not is something we just have to wait and see

I’ve lost several games because of these issues, and it’s frustrating it doesn’t show up in My Collection.

there is a post explaining that the client will be updated today to match the updated server.

They mentionned the cost changes , but why does it still says it cost 0 if it does not . The meta is broken at this point . Tbh , they just lost me with this crap .

The client hasn’t updated yet, so the text and collection is still inaccurate. The fix for that is supposed to come later today.

Perhaps that’s why they’re in such a hurry to make these balance changes.