Deathrattle quest

Deathrattle quest says deathrattle cards but doesn’t work for deathrattle weapons. Wording or quest should be changed.

Legendary · Spell · Journey to Un’Goro · Quest: Summon 6 Deathrattle minions. Reward: Amara, Warden of Hope.
This Deathrattle Quest?

Or the daily quest “Death to the Living!”, which requires you to play 12 Deathrattle minions?

I meant the 50 gold quest play 12 deathrattle cards.

That quest says “minions”, not “cards”, according to all the Wiki type websites I can find. I don’t have that quest in my quest log, so I cannot verify, but if you still have it, can you post a screenshot?

Note that sometimes translations have mistakes like this, so if you play in a different language than English, it would be good to know which so the devs are aware.

1 Like

Sorry having trouble copying and pasting but the exact wording is Play 12 Deathrattle Cards, or getting the screenshot to be displayed here. Playing in English version.

Odd, since my research always said “minions”, and I even found posts in the old forums pointing out that the wording “minions” should be changed since it worked for weapons. I am not aware that the wording was changed.

1 Like

https:// gyazo. com/ 6e6e8ad535837757a193db3906d4466b I added spaces after the // . and the / so i could post it.

The quest is to play Deathrattle minions.

Where did you get the screenshot from?

I took it today, on my computer

I can’t tell when it changed, but looking at the files, it seems like OP is correct. The text I can find reads “Play 12 Deathrattle cards.” Quest changes usually don’t get mentioned in patch notes, and the wiki can be pretty slow to update.

That old bug report of it working on weapons when it only said “minions” is strange, though. Perhaps two different devs tackled it simultaneously from different angles, and ended up inverting the problem? That’d be pretty funny, though it’s also possible either OP now or OP back then is/was mistaken.

1 Like

What game mode were you playing this in?

I have played in both tavern brawl and wild with weapons not counting.