Death Knight cards removed?

Отлично, когда дали эти золотые карты, я даже не заметил что они золотыми стали, играл, теперь после обновления игра перестала запускать колоды где были эти золотые карты, я несколько часов не мог поиграть и не понять почему я не могу играть, пока судьба не привела на этот форум, где разработчики пишут, что это не баг?! Цензурно выражаясь вы обманщики, ошибку допустили вы, ломать голову и исправлять колоду должен я? Я работаю разве на близард чтобы выполнять вашу работу? Я вашу ошибку исправил, переводите мне зарплату за это, почему в игре нет никакого всплывающего сообщения что это глобальная ошибка? Почему вы автоматически не можете исправить замену золотых карт на обычные? Почему вы пишете что это не ошибка оказывается? А что это? Фича?) Я играю в игру, практически с самого начала, что с вами творится в последние год - два, ума не приложу, все хуже и хуже скатываетесь, скоро пробьете дно.

I am still having this issue as well. Each time I start the app it says I am missing cards from the deck and to complete the build. When I try to complete the build the “missing” cards are grayed out as if I don’t own them, but when going back into the DK collection they are there. When I re-add them to the deck and try to play, the game will not initiate and I get an error about not being able to connect. When I restart Hearthstone, it starts over with the same error. The cards in question are not “golden” cards.

2 Likes

Same issue, non golden Death Knight cards say they’re missing, can’t start a game with Death Knight but can with any other class.

Any DK deck i make that includes plagued grain will not allow me to actually play a match. This isnt a golden card so thats not the issue, (when it first happened there were a number of cards i couldnt use, i havnt checked the others) its been happening for over a week and this update hasnt fixed it. Has anyone had a fix to this issue?

Having the same issue. Had a bunch of DK cards removed from my DK decks when they did the Golden card bug fix. I still have the regular cards in my collection but have to remove and re-add them every time I open the game. It is getting very annoying.

I have the same issue, but the game doesn’t actually tell me my Arthas decks are missing cards. It just refuses to load me into the game when I use the decks, saying to wait a few minutes and try again. As you said, the generic Death Knight decks given out for free when DK launched still work fine.