Day 2 Locked out of Duels

I had a Heroic Duels run at 7-2 and went afk after my last match. The client kicked me offline by the time I came back to my computer. Upon attempting to resume my Duels run, I get a chime sound effect, a slight sparkle to the backdrop, and the resume button flips and becomes unselectable. I was playing as Drek’thar, not sure if it’s happened to anyone not using the new characters. This is day 2 and I’m still locked out of the only mode I really enjoy playing.

5 Likes

I am also locked from duels since patch. I am stuck at resume

1 Like

Same here - would be nice for Blizz to at least acknowledge this and they are working on a fix.

1 Like

Same here, i cannot play duel since the update. I’m stucked at the level of choice of hero, with the unselectable button (sorry for my english ^^)

I hope they will fix this quickly …

I checked the known issues thread and it’s now listed towards the bottom, but only mentions when someone had a duel on the previous patch. I quoted it on that thread and mentioned it’s happening post-patch as well.

Same. Hope they fix soon :((

This is silly. Can someone please help me play duels? I don’t care about my reward I just want to play. IU am having this same issue where I click resume and it locks up and I have too completely back out. I can play all other modes, but I really want to try out the new duels stuff as that is pretty much all I play and pay for!

In case you missed the workaround. I downloaded the mobile app, and attempted to resume a duel like before. After the screen sparkles, you have to click around the middle of the screen until you find the lever that opens the vault. It took a lot of tries, but eventually I was able to open the vault and receive the rewards from the bugged run. Then you will be able to start a new duels on your chosen client.

1 Like

I only have this game on the PC. I clicked on it for an hour on my tablet and it didn’t work. It is getting frustrating. I appreciate your help though. I was hoping there was a work around for PC users.

yeah, same here. Apparently it only works if you were stuck on the rewards screen…

I am locked out on the primary duels screen. After clicking “resume” the button is greyed out and nothing happens.

1 Like

Same here, rewards screen always froze, but closing the client and opening used to fix it…it doesn’t anymore, after a run with drek’thar i’m also stuck on resume

This will not be fixed until their next major patch, as stated here: Stuck on Duels Rewards Screen - Bug Report - Hearthstone Forums (blizzard.com)

Thank you, I logged on my phone and after some click everywhere on the frozen screen it finally worked for me and the vault appeared. Collected reward and I can now lauch a new duel.