Dalaran Heist (Heroic) Ch1 - Marie Loom missing cards

While using the Emerald goggles against Marie I experienced a bug where the card drawn was missing.

After Marie Loom used her hero power to shuffle a card draw the animation occurred showing the same card shuffled at 0 mana cost then dissapeared, then my hand moved as if a card was drawn afterwards.

After restarting the client the card returns to my hand.

https://imgur.com/a/9tWcq3s

I also get this bug. Emerald Goggles make no difference, I’m fighting her as the first boss and she does that fairly often.

This is a known issue and affects all (?) effects which shuffle cards in opponent’s deck. See:

If you encounter again an issue which prevents you from playing, you can force-quit Hearthstone (Alt+F4 in Windows) and restart it right away to return to the game in progress. This should clear the invisible cards (though future draws might still have the same problem).

I’m having this same issue on the very first fight in Heroic, city district I, zero anything special (no treasures yet). When I draw like the 4th mana crystal card, the card vanishes from view but occupies a blank space in my hand. I have to hard-X out of the game and restart it to get it to reload the game without losing my spot in the attempt. It’s very annoying and needs to be fixed.