Dalaran bartender combo bug

With the bartender of dalaran, I had a Primalfin Totem (0/3), I gave it +2/+2 then I used on it the card that add 3 copies in my run deck. In the animation, I clearly could see it added 3 2/5 totems. I then used the 0 cost card that replace the 8 minions with other ones, which shown a 0/3 version of this. The result is that my deck shows that I have 3 totems 0/3, 1 2/5 and 1 separate totem which also has 0/3. The fact that I have only 1 2/5 instead of 4 might just be a visual bug in the bar but this would be very counter intuitive. The fact that I have a separate 0/3 totem might be because I replaced all minions as last action (I did it in case I would want to remove a minion with another 0 cost card).

Sorry if this has been reported already, people being agressive here I don’t wanna risk reading annoying things.

By the way, as usual the AI could really be improved (I don’t like “advance wars-like” AI, that is, an AI that is that weak that it receives a lot more stuff that you have to overcome just by exploiting AI issues): Mo Eniwhiskers just obtained 2 coins by attacking with the chest which destroyed it (mana anomaly gave it 1/1), he had 0 mana left and probably had nothing in his hand that costed 2 mana or less and thus he didn’t use any coin to draw cards despite by not trying he was facing an obvious lethal.

This issue is adressed in the known issues topic.

(Specifically the May 29 update).

The Gang’s All Here is supposed to give three new copies of the card; “new” here is means to imply that they are fresh, no bugs. But the animation incorrectly shows buffed copied added to the deck.

As to the AI - I don’t know whether it is intentionally weak, or sometimes just makes bad choices due to the complexity. I do know that on heroic mode the enemies tend to make much better plays (though I’ve also seen misplays there).